• Hi,

Just a suggestion, and surely I'm not the first to suggest this, why not create a new section/sub-forum for screenshots. There seem to be few threads for screenshots scattered about the General Discussion section, so I think it would be a good opportunity to create a new section which will be used more and more. Other sub-forums could also be created as they are required, but I think a screenshot section would already be popular.

Cheers,

• Quote from drhotwing

For those of you who are unaware that there is a forum over at IPACS that gets a lot of attention. I encourage you to join that forum and participate in the discussions over there as they relate much to the internal functionality of Aerofly FS2, and its gaining much ground..
    If you look at it this way; consider this Steam Aerofly FS2 forum as the lobby to a nice hotel where you could check in to get you going with the product, then you go into the hotel itself where you could take a dip in the pool, go to the sauna, or gym.

I'm not discouraging you to post over here, but I would like to welcome you to join the expanding community over on the (newly renovated) IPACS Aerofly FS2 official forum as well.

:)