Posts by krzysk

2) colour washed out on Trimotor... too much reflection I think

I've just tested full specular maps on that aircraft :) (it happens because I connected GitHb with my running folder)

You can simply delete all specular.ttx files...

or download newer version with reworked textures

4) Chipmunk loads with canopy open and I cant find a way to close it

Gear button is a temporary solution and comes from Aerofly FS1 model - there was not other solution as it is8o

Hi,

Lately I sorted out my projects and connected running versions of models to the GitHub platform. This allows me to share developed staff with others for testing. Most of models are still in the private domain as they are still in the early stage of development, but some of them are available in the public domain. You can find it here: https://github.com/krzysk1?tab=repositories

You can look at my repositories and see what is currently in the public domain, but also you can download models and test it! (use Clone or download green button). From time to time I will add new models there. If you create GitHub account, you can also cooperate with me to submit comments and issues, or develop these models yourself.

One note: it is the platform for developers, so the models included there are infinite, they can have numerous errors that cause problems. I am dedicating this possibility to those who can deal with installing and testing models at their own risk (that's why I do not give instructions on how to use it;))

Enjoy it

Krzysk

Hi again,

The process of creating aircraft is progressing (unfortunately, slower than I would like - lack of time). I am still discovering new possibilities of this simulator, like texturing and engine systems, navigation. This is huge progress compared to the previous version. I'm still impressed with fluent graphics: planes and sceneries look amazing. However migration from AFS1 takes a lot of time because the model dynamics have been changed, especially contact with the ground: most forces must be recalculated

I enclose a few samples of models that I am testing . I hope I can publish some of them soon

cheers

krzysk

Hello Aerofly fans,

I took the opportunity of the Christmas sale and finally bought a new version of AFS. And immediately a positive surprise. The simulator is quite optimized and works very well on my old computer. I briefly verified the new possibilities of AFS2 and started what is the best: adding new aircrafts and sceneries. Before, I made quite a lot models for the previous version of AFS - you can find them here: https://plus.google.com/collection/seCKU .

I started with conversion of my favourites planes:

and sceneries:

Models can fly but still require tuning and adding support for various systems that were not available before (windturbines do not spin yet as it was in the previous version;) ) . So I have something to work on . I will inform you about progress

br

Krzysk