Posts by Kloot

Have you had a look at Blender OSM Premium.

Are you sure you haven't missed anything? ^^

Good idea indeed. Only problem might be that some people have no clue what their specs are... Not everyone knows what's inside that black box they bought in the shop. ;) BTW When you add your CPU you might also want to add your overclock (if you have one).

If you need to know your pc specs download and install Speccy

Hello fellow simmers,

I was just thinking (unusual) that it might be worthwhile everyone on this forum adding their PC's specs in their signature block.

This would assist others in giving you a helping hand or finding out if multiple users with the same equipment have the same issue.

Your thoughts on this?

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Nick,

Living and flying in Australia (mostly coastal,I would love to have Smooth coastline transparency using OSM coastline data first :-)

My preferred order:

-Smooth coastline transparency using OSM coastline data

-Worldwide high-resolution elevation data download (from USGS)

-then the others.

Cheers & thanks a million, this tool is excellent :-)

Paul

Kloot i'm so close to a bingo! No problem with steps 1 and 2 but when I open scenProc and load 3ds file to convert, I get errors. This seems to easy? Is there a script involved when opening scenProc and loading 3ds file? If this way works then I believe it can help the AF2 community greatly.

My apologies, it's ModelConverterX

Have a watch of this video made by RODEO, it really explains it: ModelConverterX

Make sure the scenery has no colors, just textures before converting.