• Hello All.

A little help please.

I configured a flight, crashed, then exited out, without finishing the flight. Next day, I configured another flight, but it returned to the original. The first minute or so of the replay the throttle won't work then suddenly it fires up. It is the only instrument that behaves like this. A strong mist, right to the ground is also added where as originally it was clear. I tried continuing the flight following the assist boxes, landing, hoping it would then clear itself but as soon as it touches the runway the aircraft, no matter which one, zooms up to about 3000ft, so we start all over again. It does not return to where the actual crash happened. I tried unplugging the computer, no change, tried reconfiguring another flight, no change.

Has anyone had this problem or does anyone have suggestions how I can get out of it as I cannot move on at this stage.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Hello

Delete the main.mcf file. You find it in the Aerofly FS 2 folder in your documents folder. There is also information about that file on the wiki pages, last menu point.

After deleting the main.mcf file start up the sim as usual, it will then create a new main.mcf and all should be fine again.

Regards,

Thomas

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• I don't really understand the problem just yet. Which aircraft, which airport? And is there another issue with the replay? And what mist (fog?) are you talking about, can you please post a screenshot? Maybe your main config saved the crash situation but that shouldn't cause any trouble, I've done that literally hundreds of times.

When you place your aircraft onto the runway and then start the flight, is everything normal (can you move your controls for several seconds without the aircraft being send back to the runway or up in the air)? If so please exit the flight, close down the sim, that should save your current flight situation. Then start the sim, make sure to put down landing gear before touch down to prevent a crash upon landing which would zip you up a couple thousand feet.

When you look from the outside with the gear selected down, does the landing gear look normal?

• I don't believe it Thomas. This morning I found a main MCF file. Came back this afternoon and I'm darned if I can find it now. Perhaps an early night instead of going to be late to watch the rugby will help. thanks you very much for your assistance.

ATTN:JAN

Some how I have become frozen. I set up a flight, crashed and now no matter what I do it returns to this crash all the time when I start AFS2. I have tried setting another flight, I have tried going to flight school anything just to unfreeze it from where it is stuck, at the crash site.

I hope you understand Jan. As I say it's frozen in one spot and won't allow me to move on to something else. How do you unfreeze it apart from what Tom says above.

Regards,

Jim.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

• Jim,

can you post your TM log on here so that we can have a look?

You can also try to delete your 'main.mcf' file, that will reset your graphics settings but it may not fix your problem.

You can also try to run the Steam file integrity check, that will fix any corrupt files that may have developed. To do this, find your Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator listing in Steam and right click on it. You will then see 'properties', click on that and find 'local files/verify integrity of game files. Click on that. It may take a while but ill fix anything wrong.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Thomas, Jan and Jeff.

Brilliant gentlemen. You are all worth breeding from8o. Jeff you will own a restaurant soon giving such answers.

Jim.