• > Are request or wishes allowed?

Of course they are!

Widerøe is already on my list. I am just this evening starting on flybe, and can see from my research tonight that there were quite a few 'specialty' aircraft, with one football player or another, or other special recognition, so I should be able to represent a good collection of those. I like having the varieties, so that just like the Frontier and the WestJet, we can have some with varying degrees of cleanliness and dirtiness. It is fun when I can make other little 'fun' things as well ( hint... "Look! Is moose and squirrel!")

I'm trying to focus on airlines that would have actually been found in the locations that we have available in AFS2. I downloaded the Orbx Netherlands today, and my research showed a lot of flybe traffic around the Netherlands, which is what led me to select them as the next project. Frontier was prevalent around Eagle Colorado, so that made Frontier an easy prior choice. This is not to say that others can not be done as well, but it would be good I think to give every one at least something authentic for each of the primary available locations within the software.

• > Are request or wishes allowed?

Of course they are!

Widerøe is already on my list. I am just this evening starting on flybe, and can see from my research tonight that there were quite a few 'specialty' aircraft, with one football player or another, or other special recognition, so I should be able to represent a good collection of those. I like having the varieties, so that just like the Frontier and the WestJet, we can have some with varying degrees of cleanliness and dirtiness. It is fun when I can make other little 'fun' things as well ( hint... "Look! Is moose and squirrel!")

I'm trying to focus on airlines that would have actually been found in the locations that we have available in AFS2. I downloaded the Orbx Netherlands today, and my research showed a lot of flybe traffic around the Netherlands, which is what led me to select them as the next project. Frontier was prevalent around Eagle Colorado, so that made Frontier an easy prior choice. This is not to say that others can not be done as well, but it would be good I think to give every one at least something authentic for each of the primary available locations within the software.

Sounds amazing - thank you very much 👍👍👍

I'm really looking forward to fly the Widerøe some day. I have been sitting in the jump seat of a "real" Q400 from Widerøe a couple of times between Denmark and Norway and it would be awesome to pilot the thing my self 🙂

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

• Sounds amazing - thank you very much 👍👍👍

I'm really looking forward to fly the Widerøe some day. I have been sitting in the jump seat of a "real" Q400 from Widerøe a couple of times between Denmark and Norway and it would be awesome to pilot the thing my self 🙂

Jump seating is fun. Not as much fun as being a meter or so further forward, but still a lot of fun and a great learning opportunity.

If you are really looking forward to the Widerøe, why not surf the net (Here is a great source... https://www.airliners.net/search?aircraf…3&airline=60903) and pick out a specific airframe that you are interested in, and I'll do my best to include it.

Thats realy good to here. i think that i might make the 737 liveries for europe that peaple would like.i have ryanair on the go then ill be making more when i have the time too.

I saw the Ryanair preview. Your work is looking great!

• Jump seating is fun. Not as much fun as being a meter or so further forward, but still a lot of fun and a great learning opportunity.

If you are really looking forward to the Widerøe, why not surf the net (Here is a great source... https://www.airliners.net/search?aircraf…3&airline=60903) and pick out a specific airframe that you are interested in, and I'll do my best to include it.

I saw the Ryanair preview. Your work is looking great!

Yes it was great fun!

Here is some images - unfortunatly not with alot of details.

But I was able to find the registration: LN-WDG :)

On airliners.net I was able to find these images of the exact same plane (Not my pictures)

(credits: Roland Bergmann)

(credits: Mika B Virolainen)

And here is a picture of the belly:

(credits: Adrian Leirvik Larsen)

I have found the logo as vector here:

https://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/wideroe

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/152763/wideroe

And here is a .png

Windows 10 64bit | I7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X motherboard | Corsair Vengiance RGB Pro 16GB 3000Mz | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | SSD 512 GB + HDD 4 TB | Oculus Rift CV1 | X-Plane | DCS: F-15, F-5E, SU-27, SU-33, Mig29, A10 & Nevada | T Flight Hotas X | G29 Logitech

Edited 3 times, last by Pokredde (February 9, 2019 at 7:10 PM).

• I have uploaded 2 Widerøe Q400 repaints to Flight-Sim.org. Both aircraft are reasonably clean, but clearly in active use, with LN-WDL being slightly more dirty than LN-WDG.

Wow! Thank you! :thumbup::thumbup:

Amazing attention to detail.

The little details like the SAS Group Company logo on one of them :)

I'm really looking forward to try this out.

Thank you!

Edited once, last by Pokredde (February 28, 2019 at 3:05 PM).

• Any chances to get me an R22 paintkit? I'ld love to paint HB-ZMF

X-Plane 12.x | DCS 2.5.7 | War Thunder | Aerofly FS4

Win11-x64 | Lenovo Legion T7 34LMZ5 | Intel i7-10700K @3.6GHz | Kingston FuryX RGB 32GB DDR4 PC3733 | 6TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro | 3TB M2 PCI 4x | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti Vision OC | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | Reverb G2 V2 | Lenovo Legion Y25g-30 360hz

• Savannah and brunnobellic...

Your reprints are stunning! I’d love to see more 737’s and Learjet regional airliners.

Afterall, it’s no sin to ask, and no crime to be denied...just a wish.

Windows 7 (64-Bit), Asus Sabertooth (Intel Z87) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0, Intel 4th Gen Core i7 4770K (4.5GHz Overclock) Quad Core, Cooling Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooling,16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz, 6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan, GDDR5, PCIe, 950 Watt PC Power & Cooling MK II.

• It would be nice to ask the IPACS team to release the SDK for the A320;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4