Any Plan for adding AI Traffic and ATC in Aerofly FS 2019

• Hello

May I know that did IPACS have any plan for future to bring AI Traffic in Aerofly FS 2019 and default ATC. I am not talking about multiplayer because you already told it is difficult. So can you bring AI Traffic and if possible ATC in Aerofly FS 2019. It actually makes me bore to fly in the huge and vast regions all alone. Now flying in Aerofly FS 2019 is very boring as you are all alone. No one to talk in the game. Just fly alone. So can you please bring AI Traffic or ATC in Aerofly FS 2019. I hope these features will be not much difficult to code and bring in the game.

Best Regards

Pratik

Best Regards,

Pratik

• I hope these features will be not much difficult to code and bring in the game.

These features are extremely hard to code, specially ATC: IPACS has been working on ATC (plus AI, I presume) for the PC version of AFS2 for a few years already and it will probably still take quite some time before we see anything of it. A lot of developers have tried to create an ATC addon for other flight sims, like FSX. P3D, XP, and although there are some nice efforts NONE of them are perfect (not even close) and they have tried to get if perfect for decades... which shows it is EXTREMELY hard to get done.

Anyway, IPACS has been working on it for a long time already but I don't know though if IPACS will add ATC to the mobile version whenever it is finished for the PC version: I can imagine things taking to much space for a mobile game...

• Hallo,

ATC-Systeme basieren in der Regel auf hoch komplexen Programmen, die sich m.E. kaum auf einer mobilen Basis realisieren lassen. Ein stark vereinfachtes System dürfte aber durchaus machbar sein. Bei meinen Überlegungen geht es in einem ersten Schritt ausschließlich um die Kommunikation zwischen Tower und der anfliegenden Maschine auf der Basis der Daten des Flugplans. Ab einer festgelegten Position, die aus korrekter Anflughöhe und den Anflugskoordinaten bestimmt wird, kann der Flugzeugführer Kontakt mit dem Tower aufnehmen, der dann seinerseits Landeinformationen übermittelt und nach erfolgter Landung einen verkürzten Rollhinweis gibt. Das gleiche vereinfachte Procedere lässt sich auch für eine Startfreigabe vorstellen.

Für diese Form der vereinfachten ATC - Kommunikation gibt es bereits Beispiele bei viel älteren Flugsimulationen. Die Simulation gestaltet sich dadurch noch realistischer.

HS. :)

Hello developer,

I repeat my question: do you see a possibility to integrate a simple Air - Traffic - System into the flight simulator 2019, like the new one „.............“ or others? I do not know, if I can name a title here.

Ok, no matter, a very good simulator would be a bit more realistic. H.S.