Questions about the Fokker

• Hi!

Can someone please help me with this two questions about the Fokker?

1 - How can we start the plane, from a cold and dark state? I'm missing something here, because I can't find no way to start the engine...

2 - Is it normal that, when i start in a cold and dark state, on any ramp (at least in the ones I tried), the plane starts to move backwards slowly? I thought it could be the wind, so I turned the wind and turbulence to the minimum, and the plane continues moving backwards, at the same slow speed. Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Thanks for the help

Nuno Felix

• Moin,

to your first question:

• In the cockpit is on the left side the MAGNETOS box from BOSCH

• the position "0" is for STOP THE ENGINE

• the position "M1/Anlassen" is for "MAGNETOS 1" and "START THE ENGINE" (in German: "Anlassen") - it needs some seconds

• the position "2" is for normal flight

to your second question:

If you start with cold%dark no brakes are set and the aircraft could roll.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Hi.

Thank you for your answer, but I'm still missing something. If I put the Magnetos in the M1 position, the propeller rotates a bit, about 30 to 40 degrees clockwise, but nothing more, even if I wait some time.

As for the rolling, I thought about that, but the rolling should be in the direction of some inclination of the ground, but it always goes back, no matter where I start (tried several airports already).

Also, what is this for?

Thanks once more.

Nuno Felix