• I would say:

• I for ILS
    • R for RNAV (GPS)
    • L for LOC only
    • D for DME
    • V for VOR
    • N for NDB
    • P, X, Q, B, S other approaches

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• Olá, estou planejando um voo de EGLL para EDDH. na seção de aproximação eu vejo (I23, Q23 e R23). Eu sei que "I23" é Ils23 e "R23" é Rnav/Rnp23. Alguém sabe que tipo de abordagem é o Q23 e, em caso afirmativo, como esse tipo de abordagem é executado. Obrigado

Probably approximation by NDB. But first check if there is an NDB station at your destination airport. You could also be inputting the NDB frequency into the plane's radio, fly over the region and check the direction of the station in the ADF to make sure the station actually works.

• Similar to?

Change to HOS from HAM. VOR ALF is gone (ALF is a DME only) and NDB FU is closer to the overshoot. Try 230 degrees inbound to HOS/HAM.

For guidance to where this ALF D9.3 fix should be (ALF is a working DME !) try entering a FMC fix as HOS and 230/5 in a Boeing or HOS, 230 and 5 in the A320.

(It is very unusual (and less safe) for the old locator NDB and the nearby VOR to share the same name and identification).

Edited 4 times, last by Overloaded (April 13, 2023 at 1:30 PM).