AEROFLY FS 4 DUBAI UPDATE OCTOBER THE 6TH

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I see that Dubai is now available in Aerofly FS 4. But if I want building etc. it seems I need to activate streaming.

In the future, will classic DLCs still exist? For example a Dubai Region DLC?

And also, you cannot activate Streaming out from Steam (if you launch Aerofly without Steam).

Best regards

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (October 6, 2023 at 5:47 PM).

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I see that Dubai is now available in Aerofly FS 4. But if I want building etc. it seems I need to activate streaming.

In the future, will classic DLCs still exist? For example a Dubai Region DLC?

And also, you cannot activate Streaming out from Steam (if you launch Aerofly without Steam).

Best regards

Ich würde mir auch mal wünschen das wie in Dubai,der hässliche matschige untergrund verschwindet. =O

:)

• Ich würde mir auch mal wünschen das wie in Dubai,der hässliche matschige untergrund verschwindet. =O

Me too. However, DLCs allow me not to depend of an internet link! Even though I understand that I will never download the entire world!

• Hi thanx for the release - Just made a short video about it -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Keep up the good work - Use this simulator more and more - Works better than the others i have - Seeing forward to a bright future with this one :)

Sincely Jesper

PC Hardware Specs
    -MSI Tomahawk MAX II
    -AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    -32 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz
    -AMD RX6600XT 8 GB
    -1xSSD 250 GB Boot
    -1x3 TB Data 7200 RPM
    -1X3 TB Games 7200 RPM
    -1x3 TB X-Plane 7200 RPM
    -31.5" 165 Hz 1080P Gaming Monitor
    -Logitech Stereo Speaker

• @IPACS:

I think the additions are great, thank you (also the two on the left). :)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Möchte ja nicht immer Meckern!!

Ich Finde in Dubai wäre es schön noch Strassen zuhaben und das der Untergrund sich noch verbessert (nicht nur in Dubai)!!!

Und eine Bitte noch,macht doch endlich mal Lichter an die anderen Flugzeuge die so noch draussen rumfliegen,und Abgasstreiffen am Himmel. Bitte

Es Nervt mich Nachts zu Fliegen, ohne ein anderes Flugzeug zu sehen..an hand von Lichtern,ist für mich Unrealistisch...und es Ko...mich an. ;) :D

Enrico :saint:

Edited 4 times, last by EXTRA300L (October 7, 2023 at 7:30 PM).

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Is there or will be there a way to distinguish autogenerated airports when Streaming is activated?

My aim is to get the benefit of cultivation where there is not in DLC and the benefit of DLC airports where you can spawn or fly SIDs and STARs.

Thank you.

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Is there or will be there a way to distinguish autogenerated airports when Streaming is activated?

My aim is to get the benefit of cultivation where there is not in DLC and the benefit of DLC airports where you can spawn or fly SIDs and STARs.

Thank you.

You can fly SIDs and STARs even on the airport outside DLCs. Not all runaways are available, but you can still land or take off with SID and STAR with streaming airport's.

• You can fly SIDs and STARs even on the airport outside DLCs. Not all runaways are available, but you can still land or take off with SID and STAR with streaming airport's.

Yes, the navigation database is global as well. You can fly full and realistic routes now between a lot of international airports now.

As for base and DLC airports vs. global airports, I think it could be a good idea to distinguish the map icons for auto-generated vs. custom made airports. Not sure if that is possible though, I'll ask.

• good idea to distinguish the map icons for auto-generated vs. custom made airports. Not sure if that is possible though, I'll ask.

You can use the fact that custom airports are “spawnable”!

• Möchte nix neues aufmachen. Ich finde Moskau lädt sehr spät,und einige Flughäfen sind in einem Krater !

Ich hoffe Putin kauft jetzt nicht Aerofly FS 4,er würde ausrasten. :D :D

Also lieber schnell beheben,Danke!! ;)

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

An idea passed through my mind: how about and intermediate streaming mode that only conmpensates what is missing in loaded DLC. Loading cultivation, buildings and scenery if better where there are missing. You only are able to use DLC airports.

Best regards.

• Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I tried a little bit Streaming with a weak internet (5 to 7 Mbps). It works of course, but using Skip Time becames boring because each jump in time requires a download of the new place. The download takes time.

I think that with Streaming, Skip Time has to be reconcidered without the 10% all distance jumps.

Best regards

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (October 9, 2023 at 10:51 AM).

• It would be helpful to have a map where you can click on which areas should be downloaded for offline use.

For example:

If you want to fly from Hamburg to Singapore, you set up the navigation and can then also choose whether these areas should be downloaded for an offline application.

This is already the case with some map and navigation apps.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries