IPACS - Missing textures?

• admin in, Jet-Pack (IPACS), could you look at why the old textures for the B747 like these:

https://flight-sim.org/filebase/index…ng-b-747-jumbo/ are not there 'display more, in all cases regarding the streaming version:/ for the stable version everything is OK:thumbup:

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• I have no idea what could be checked? One thing is certain, something has been modified, and certainly since the addition of new textures. But for the moment, this observation is only on the B-747, and among other things also for the two textures which were proposed for the B-777, namely Hawaiian Airlines and China Southern which are no longer displayed? As for the A-320 or B-737-500 versions, no problems for the moment.

It would really be a good thing Jan if you could correct this problem, because it would be a shame to lose all these beautiful textures which were created by the private authors, especially since before everything worked perfectly. THANKS!

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

In the FS4 stream version, liveries for FS4 standard aircraft created by users under AIRCRAFT are displayed for selection - but are not included in the simulation after selection.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

In the FS4 stream version, liveries for FS4 standard aircraft created by users under AIRCRAFT are displayed for selection - but are not included in the simulation after selection.

Ah okay, now i understand. The designer of the 747 renamed some of the textures. You may have to do the same with the repaint files.

• Coming from different authors, it will get complicated

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

Edited once, last by Tomfa (November 5, 2023 at 11:23 PM).

• Please Jan, if you are not the designer of these models, could you forward this problem to the appropriate person thanks!

Because currently I don't see any solution to modify or even be able to open this or that file, except that of option, and it is not this one.

Jan, as you say, if the designer of this 747 has since modified a file? How is it that on the stable Beta version of Steam v4.01.0x.0x it works without problem, and even the old ones which were recently removed. :)

Good day to you all

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

• Hi,

Unfortunately there is no way back as the renaming of the textures was mandatory. However you (or the repainter) just need to rename the textures of the repaints according to the new names and everything will just work fine.

Just open the folders and compare the names. Basically one simple change needs to be made:

Just add "_744" behind the "ext??" of the filenames. For example "ext01_fuselage_color.ttx" will be "ext01_744_fuselage_color.ttx"

No need to open the files, as the content is identical.

Bests, Joe

• J.Schweigler Thank you very much for this modification! It works again, however without the ''b_'' it's even better. ;)

And for those who were asking for the old version of Lufthansa, here it is again. :)

Best regards

Best wishes 😉

Pascal