Plane shakes and landing rate

• Dear ipacs, i absolutely love aerofly! Its getting better and better. I am very excited for aerofly fs 2024. The only reason i prefer simulators like xplane is because when landing hard the aircraft shakes which gives it a more realistic feeling. Right now if you land its like you are still in the air and i dont even notice when i touch down sometimes. I think this would be a nice update for aerofly fs 2024. If people dont like it they could just turn it off. I would love to see plane shakes in game :) Thanks in advance

• Dear ipacs, i absolutely love aerofly! Its getting better and better. I am very excited for aerofly fs 2024. The only reason i prefer simulators like xplane is because when landing hard the aircraft shakes which gives it a more realistic feeling. Right now if you land its like you are still in the air and i dont even notice when i touch down sometimes. I think this would be a nice update for aerofly fs 2024. If people dont like it they could just turn it off. I would love to see plane shakes in game :) Thanks in advance

Exactly that is the update we have been waiting for so long... and you are right, when we land we do not know if we are still in the air or on the ground... being able to hear the wheels of the landing gear touch the ground and the plane shake like in other simulators would be fantastic, We have been asking for that request for years, I don't know if it is that difficult to implement that sound in the simulator...

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) That would be an awesome addition, I've been wanting that for a long time as well, have you thought about this?

I feel like it adds too much as the planes that don't have it would not be good to fly. Additionally, it would use too much RAM, creating lag, as well as not being able to simulate heavy impacts. (example: a crash would cause cockpit view to have its centre of gravity leave the fuselage)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 15, 2023 at 4:29 AM).

• In the case shaking the plane is complicated to implant, it could be done by the sound at first: wheels touchtown sound, cockpit vibriting sound, front wheel sounds rolling over center line lights, etc...

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• I mean, Xplane mobile has it and they managed to do it, not saying that Ipacs is as big of a company as Laminar Research but Xplane proves it's possible...

What if those sounds and shaking were not innerly included in the product and require deep modifications to all planes?

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

Edited once, last by FrankLFRS (November 15, 2023 at 8:22 AM).

• Not having shaking doesn't bother me on Landing unless i am making a video of my flight to put on youtube, when i make a video i use camera shake in the effects section of the video editor to simulate the shaking effect when you land, it can be adjusted for mild shaking or a hard landing.