MCAS 737 Max and beyond that, what is different about the systems?

• The entire front panel is different. There are also multiple changes to the overhead panel. The engines changed and they have a bow motoring mode during start which I have not yet implemented but hope to do before release. The spoilers are fly by wire and have some special functions which I hope to add as well.

MCAS is fully implemented, matching the current recertified version with dual sensors. I'm not sure how MCAS will work on mobile though. The automatic trim of the assistance could completely stop MCAS which is unfortunate. Well it only activates on high angle of attack events and only once anyways. On PC it works great though. I even tested dual sensor failure which activates MCAS once and that's it. But of course I also tested how it feels like when MCAS is allowed to activate over and over again like it used to in the past. The trees get really big quickly.

• It was for a laugh, Jan! ;)

But between us, I would never take the Max to go on vacation.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• The entire front panel is different. There are also multiple changes to the overhead panel. The engines changed and they have a bow motoring mode during start which I have not yet implemented but hope to do before release. The spoilers are fly by wire and have some special functions which I hope to add as well.

MCAS is fully implemented, matching the current recertified version with dual sensors. I'm not sure how MCAS will work on mobile though. The automatic trim of the assistance could completely stop MCAS which is unfortunate. Well it only activates on high angle of attack events and only once anyways. On PC it works great though. I even tested dual sensor failure which activates MCAS once and that's it. But of course I also tested how it feels like when MCAS is allowed to activate over and over again like it used to in the past. The trees get really big quickly.

oh, thanks, I wasn't that aware of the differences between the two, just about MCAS, thank you very much for the answer

When are you going to test it on Android? Are you going to open a beta for it?

• When are you going to test it on Android? Are you going to open a beta for it?

I don't think the 737 MAX will need a beta to be tested. If the normal 737 NG already works well then so should the MAX.

Beta's should be reserved to test major changes to the underlying sim platform, like we did for streaming for example.