Season Greetings from Central Italy

• As we near the end of 2023 I would like to give thanks to the IPACS team who work tirelessly behind the scenes (interrupted frequently by many questions and or demands on the forum) and all of those who give their time freely to develop scenery, aircraft and airports to give more realism to our flight simulation experiences.

Have a wonderful Christmas with family, friends not forgetting our dear pets and best wishes for the New Year.

Best wishes, Michael :)

• I am very happy to join in and return your thanks and greetings:). As someone who not only flies, but also creates many airfields, I smile and think about which airfield outside the FS Global world did the Reindeer plane take off from?🛫:/

🎄🍀

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• It's becoming increasingly rare that I still read the FS2 thread.

The best for you and your family;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4