HK - VHHH(ex) KAI TAK AIRPORT online

• The lighting effects can be freely programmed in all respects.

I'll write later how it works.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Here is an example of how lights in FS4 can be called up via the TAP file:

A call via a TOC file is also possible, although the TOC files usual in FS2 have to be integrated differently in FS4.

Some notes on the individual lines:

165:
    - the RGB values can also be entered between 0 and 1 with decimal places

166:
    - the intensity goes from 0-♾️

167:
    - this is the most complex setting because three different parameters are entered here

168:
    - unfortunately, so far I have only found the difference between the values 0 and 1
    => I'm missing a value for a glow during the day

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• The TAP and TSC files as well as uncompiled TOC files can be opened and modified with a text editor. I started years ago with small steps and gradually moved towards my current knowledge.

The TAP file must then be compiled into the 4 files TMB, TOC, TSC and WAD, as I write in the accompanying text. This is quick and easy.

The additional TSC file (with a different name than the TAP file) with data from FS2, if present, does not need to be further compiled.

I consciously always publish the TAP files for my airports in the spirit of an open source concept. So everyone can see how something is programmed by me in detail. And I'm happy about everyone who does the same. This way you can easily see how others do something - and you can also build on what already exists and easily adapt and further develop it for yourself. My wish for IPACS is that IPACS also publishes the TAP files.😀

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• The light settings for the buoys are in the directory "as_hk_hk0000_hong_kong_addon/water_buoys" in the file "lighthuse_light_cultivation.toc", which I am attaching as a ZIP file.

Files

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations: