• Due to the political situation in the world, I am not able to buy a new version of the Aerofly myself. I ordered a friend from another country to buy it, so that later he would transfer the account to me. But when I logged into the app, I was told to restore purchases. After that, I downloaded some planes (739,777). But when I load up on one of the non-default planes, I show up on Cessna 172. This is repeated with all planes, except those that are initially in the game. Please help me Jet-Pack (IPACS)

• Aerofly needs to be able to download data via internet. If your internet access is region blocked then you can't purchase the app and also can't download the content. You may have to use VPN to connect to the global internet to be able to download the necessary data. If the data download is not successful the default aircraft, the C172 may be loaded instead.

Regards,

Jan

• Aerofly needs to be able to download data via internet. If your internet access is region blocked then you can't purchase the app and also can't download the content. You may have to use VPN to connect to the global internet to be able to download the necessary data. If the data download is not successful the default aircraft, the C172 may be loaded instead.

After installing from Google play I have uploaded an additional file