Multiplayer and ATC

• I been Aerofly user for a while and i really appreciate the work done for this sim. It actually brought mobile sim to whole new level. I’m saying this as a guy who played many different flight sims for long time and definitely the new Aerofly sim is the best. However, there this main issue which makes this sim completely dead unfortunately which it lacks multiplayer not me but i know many users who believe same thing. Also seeing from discussions this feature has been requested since long time. Will we expect multiplayer soon on aerfly global. In addition to active atc. These things really keeps sim alive biggest example is infinite even though it isn’t as realistic as aerofly i see many players prefer infinite because of online sessions and discord community. I really hope developers consider my request

• Above all ATC. It’s far too quiet in the cockpit.It would be far more realistic if you could at least hear radio messages or have to announce yourself when landing.No Pilot can do without radio messages, be when taking off or landing.

The simulation is really good but without ATC an important part is missing

• Can you then pay for my subscription at the same time? Thank you very much 🙈

Lols, Iwill if I have to , I mean people pay more on infinite flight, so if there is multiplayer and Atc here and they want us to pay equivalent to infinite flight, that would be reasonable. We can’t be asking for features also and not payong more but paying less. Personally, if this sim can have infinite flight Atc, multiplayer, more planes and liveries, then RFS climatic weather, contrails, landing tyre smokes, ground services. I wouldn’t mind paying higher subscription equivalents to other sims out there.🤷🏾‍♂️

• Lols, Iwill if I have to , I mean people pay more on infinite flight, so if there is multiplayer and Atc here and they want us to pay equivalent to infinite flight, that would be reasonable. We can’t be asking for features also and not payong more but paying less. Personally, if this sim can have infinite flight Atc, multiplayer, more planes and liveries, then RFS climatic weather, contrails, landing tyre smokes, ground services. I wouldn’t mind paying higher subscription equivalents to other sims out there.🤷🏾‍♂️

Yes, but it will probably take years before it is realized, if at all.