• Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin

Hello,

I made a post under the update thread, but I don't know what happened to it. Therefore, I'd like to ask:

TO-B: It was stated that TO-B was fixed on the B737NG in a developer version, but nothing has changed in-game despite the app store stating "- Minor fixes to the B737 flight displays" which I would assume would relate to the FMC too. Please fix this. I want to fly to short runways that -800s use but I don't have the TO-B slight thrust increase to have a steeper climbout. (KSNA) How long will this take?

ASA737: If fixing this was a point of focus, it unfortunately failed. The ASA737 callsign is still present in every livery. Why is this?

YBCG/LSGG PARKING POSITIONS: I think my thread was inadvertently hijacked by people who wanted info about Singapore, but as I've said, can positions please be added at the main terminal at LSGG (several spaces along the length of the long buiding) and the Qantas gates near the north of the terminal at YBCG? I want to be able to use pushback at these 3D airports but am currently unable to.

Thanks for your consideration,

Thekingbuji333

Please feel free to respond with any comments/ideas. I'd love to hear them!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (February 29, 2024 at 6:26 PM).

• Fixing it internally does not mean it rolls out with the next update. We just merged all my aircraft changes when the max was added and any reports after that can take several months until they are fixed. I don't yet know when the next merge round comes up and when my fixes will be included.

Please be patient and don't repeat the same bug reports in several threads. It just obscures new bug reports by other users.

Regards,

Jan

• Fixing it internally does not mean it rolls out with the next update. We just merged all my aircraft changes when the max was added and any reports after that can take several months until they are fixed. I don't yet know when the next merge round comes up and when my fixes will be included.

Please be patient and don't repeat the same bug reports in several threads. It just obscures new bug reports by other users.

(I'll stop begging after this) Can YBCG and LSGG receive parking positions soon to make the airports more useable.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333