Which feature do you want most in Aerofly? (Poll)

• I also think the navigation should be updated, from take off to landing. For example I flew from Auckland to Honolulu, when I wanted to land on 08R, I activated approach and the aircraft started turning to the opposite direction

are you flying b737? i think you might forgot to adjust course. the course should be aligned with runway when approaching

• New
    • Official Post

I think the problem with the Concorde is the complexity. There are more than 200 important switches in the cockpit

As we explained in the past the issue are mostly the engines themselves. We haven't had time to implement the Mach inlet ramp physics and the afterburner for the new thermodynamic cycle engine simulation that all turbofan aircraft use. The old engine simulation used in the aircraft with afterburner does not allow engines to be shut down.

• I think the problem with the Concorde is the complexity. There are more than 200 important switches in the cockpit

Yeah I get that, Microsoft flight sim has got the Concorde with running everything so you can do a cold start if you like too, I think the issue is mainly with the jets that are using the afterburners but the Concorde the fighter jets have been released I believe from the 2021 version or the 22 version, with each new game each year bringing out new aircraft’s updating scenery and everything else. I get how full on the program is especially with desgning coding and everything else I was helping a mate design a aircraft for a game he was creating on a ps3 platform which never was released but doing the coding and everything is very long as I was helping him code for a flight sim but I’m a person who loves long flights from cold start to shut down, and the Concorde for me was. Big thing as I have actually flown on it 🤭 which was hectic! Was only a young boy but god was it the best flight! Hence why I’m so passionate ahah

• New
    • Official Post

Yeah I get that, Microsoft flight sim has got the Concorde with running everything so you can do a cold start if you like too, I think the issue is mainly with the jets that are using the afterburners but the Concorde the fighter jets have been released I believe from the 2021 version or the 22 version, with each new game each year bringing out new aircraft’s updating scenery and everything else. I get how full on the program is especially with desgning coding and everything else I was helping a mate design a aircraft for a game he was creating on a ps3 platform which never was released but doing the coding and everything is very long as I was helping him code for a flight sim but I’m a person who loves long flights from cold start to shut down, and the Concorde for me was. Big thing as I have actually flown on it 🤭 which was hectic! Was only a young boy but god was it the best flight! Hence why I’m so passionate ahah

Do they have this as a default aircraft or is that an addon? Please don't compare apple to oranges. Also don't forget that they have a team of 100+ developers which we don't.

• Thankfully we have a small community which builds aircrafts and airports. But the community cannot build features like weather, ATC or multiplayer, so I think the original idea of this thread asking for features is rather smart.

As a GA pilot I am also very much in favour of ideas which all Aerofly pilots benefit from. Think of airliners, jet fighters, GA planes, helicopters, gliders and every other type of aircraft having some new challenges.

• Do they have this as a default aircraft or is that an addon? Please don't compare apple to oranges. Also don't forget that they have a team of 100+ developers which we don't.

I believe it is one you buy. I’m not trying to compare to you guys at all I know Microsoft has a massive development team and they have. A massive community for people to create aircraft’s as well what you guys do is fantastic! And I love the literal game! Keep it up hopefully in near future we can do cold starts on Concorde and the fighter jets

• Well... I believe it's not a ton of votes, but certainly some to consider what the forum users or most active players actually want.

This post should be pinned to gather as much votes as possible.

In my opinion Ipacs just have to make a one-time pop up window in the main menu. In this window you can vote for different Features, like this:

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

• In my opinion Ipacs just have to make a one-time pop up window in the main menu. In this window you can vote for different Features, like this:

This sounds reasonable. But ultimately the ones paying are the ones that keep the lights going, so that should be oriented to them in the first place.... That could also bring new customers.

Also maybe a referencing system to share the simulator and get some sort of reward if the referenced one subscribes to the platform. That could also make the brand grow and keep customers happy.

• Another great feature would be advantages spawning at the gates. So we can spawn at any gate we imagine. And for that the ai aircraft’s have to be no static. I hate these old 3d models with low texture at the gates. They make the airports look odd and Arcadish, especially when we talk about a KLM a380 or so.