Reverse thrust and braking time

• Hello Jetpacks, I’m always flying A380 here, but I found out that when you land and using reverse thrust, the plane tend to brake so fast and with little reverse thrust come to a stop immediately.This makes it to be unrealistic as a jumbo plane like A380 supposed to run for a long time on the runway with it’s reverse thrust and speed brake before coming to a stop. Can you guys please work on all these

• New
    • Official Post

I assume you are pulling the brake slider down for this or the auto brake is active? With wheel brakes the A380 slowes down quickly and it has to be able to do this for a rejected takeoff.

My recommendation would be to use little to no reverse and use auto brake low or medium. The auto brake is controlling for the real world deceleration rate so it's the most realistic option.

• I assume you are pulling the brake slider down for this or the auto brake is active? With wheel brakes the A380 slowes down quickly and it has to be able to do this for a rejected takeoff.

My recommendation would be to use little to no reverse and use auto brake low or medium. The auto brake is controlling for the real world deceleration rate so it's the most realistic option.

Is It also possible for them to be split while landing?

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• Hello Jetpacks, I’m always flying A380 here, but I found out that when you land and using reverse thrust, the plane tend to brake so fast and with little reverse thrust come to a stop immediately.This makes it to be unrealistic as a jumbo plane like A380 supposed to run for a long time on the runway with it’s reverse thrust and speed brake before coming to a stop. Can you guys please work on all these

I use 25-30% ( slider breaks ) with no auto breaks and it works quit realistic for me for most airports. If you have shorter runways i would sugges still use less then 30% and use autobreaks with it. I Play on emulator so slider movement is very precise for me just need to press a key and it slowly sets to 27% which gives very realistic experience.

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• i think that means to make brake and reverse thrust have different slider to control rather than activating both reverse thrust and brake by pulling the brake slider down

That will be the best, the brake slider can be next to the throttle slider. Then we can use the reverse thrust fully without braking.