• I posted on steam. but maybe should be here.

Thanks for all the hard work guys. Here's my list, hope you guys continue with this project.
    I have P3d and now XP with IXEG.

Count me in if you need testers.
    I will try to update this post with my feedback.

- Real Weather, brings more realism to a sim, so imo its very important. (rain) you can avoid droplets on windshield to start.
    - Random weather or dynamic
    - Multiplayer, a must. flying with friends brings a lot of fun.
    - Real time (possibility to follow zone time) again realism.
    - better/more sounds (no flaps, landing, wind sounds for me) but this could be me, I have custom eq.apo.
    - Water :(
    - A better Navigation system, maybe a simple paste to start with "KLAS SID HEC STAR KLAX" got this from http://onlineflightplanner.org
    - pls remove facebook button. no need to have social links on a sim
    - Dont ask if I want to exit if I click exit.. (or add checkbox for never ask again)
    - Clouds are in the ground if terrain 5000+ (saw a level for clouds but still, doesn't look right)
    - Fuel qty and weight(pax) system per aircraft
    - Add ICAO search to Location, so we just type it and go there.
    - Not Pause if out of focus.
    - Free Camera
    - Select any flight school level from a list.
    - Vibration (head shake - slider)

have problems with trees, already installed (clean install) 2 different drivers and same results.
    http://i.imgur.com/gW0udBh.jpg

GTX980 driver 365.19
    TrackIR working
    GoFlight MCP Pro - not working
    Saitek X-65F working
    Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, working.
    Win10 64b

Thanks

Alex

• Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions. We know all of you are eagerly waiting for information about which features are implemented next and what to expect from Aerofly FS 2 in the future. We have collected many ideas and suggestions (and will continue to do that), and we're right now evaluating all those topics in terms of technical feasibility, required resources and how they fit into our framework. Please bear with us until we can give you this information next week.

• Can I suggest modifications to the user input, the elevator trim works well on a slider axis but many controllers are limited in the number of axes that are available. Trim on buttons does not work well as multiple taps are required to make significant alterations and this cannot always be done fast enough, for example cutting power on round out can leave insufficient elevator authority despite tapping the trim flat-out. A repeat function on the trim buttons would help.
    The panning view controlls are too coarse and the mouse control is too sensitive, a sensitivity adjustement would allow appropriate movement at different view zooms.
    Keep up the good work, the Cessna at Monterey is really good. I like the working nav-aids and excellent autopilot, thanks also for the fun!

• Hi Overloaded,

trim on a sliders axis has the huge disadvantage that the airplanes are not trimmed for take-off, landing or cruise or when the autopilot disengages or when you change the airplane and probably a on few more occasions. If you assign buttons however the absolute trim is set for all aircraft for all situations that you can select. If you use a slider you would need to move it every time before you disenage the autopilot, every time that you select the runway for take-off and so on!
    Yes, a repeat for the trim while you hold the button down is neccessary! Currently the best way to trim the aircraft is using the mouse-wheel over the trim wheel. Each airplane has at least one clickspot in the cockpit that allows you to do that. For example the clickspot for the Boeing 747 is on the trim indicator. For the Learjet you can find it in the center console next to the rudder and aileron trims.

Cheers,
    Jan