LOD too low / rwy & app lights

• LOD for the Aerofly mobile phone version with their tiny screens might be ok, but it's way too low, (I'd guess by a factor of 10) for a PC monitor.

E.g. when watching those superb replays from tower view (if you don't zoom in a lot) the complete landing gear is missing when the plane crosses the threshold and just before touchdown a few tiny dots representing the wheels appear.

Same problem in the flyby view with the detailed airplane parts popping in and out at a way too close distance.

The LOD problem even appears in the VC. when zooming out, slip ball, flap pos. indicator, small RPM needles etc. e.g. on the 737 and MB339 vanish.

Another problem is that the runway and approach lights are alway ON, even in broad daylight and at good visibility.
    Generally and especially at low viz the approach and runway lights look very realistic. :)

• pc-performance issue, typically.
    i don't have such late pop-ups despite an aged pc.
    it's all about ingame-settings, clean win, no disturbing processes which steel performance (recording tool?).
    Pulling down the trees and clouds to low makes a huge diff.,
    also the visability, 80% is more than enough. You don't have to see palm springs from L.A.

• Found out that you have to set building density to ultra to achieve a usable LOD which doesn't make sense to me.
    E.g. I have buildings and trees density set to low because I don't like the micro stutters in high density areas when maneuvering.
    The usual question; is there a way to change this relationship manually?

Almdudler simply press P

• This is something I hate on the iPad - you mention this may not be an issue on mobile but it can be quite jarring for landing gear to suddenly pop into view as the plane approaches the viewpoint. It also happens with other components such as engine reverse thruster covers, fuselage doors etc. This is on a high spec iPad too.