• Have tried to use the aircraft converter on the Dr400 to add to FS2, but am getting the following message at the end of the conversion process:

"cannot load aircraft - set Aerofly FS2 Folder in config.tmc"

I found the config.tmc file in my Users/... documents folder and it looks like the Aerofly FS2 folder is listed; yet I'm getting the error message above.

Any thoughts on what's causing this?

Thanks

Ken

• Another user told me to add a line to config.tmc in:
    C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Aerofly FS 2 Aircraft Converter

<[string8][UserFolder][C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/]>

I don't know where this is documented

Edited once, last by whitav8 (February 19, 2017 at 4:54 PM).

• Just download the sdk, install the aircraft converter, right click the aircraft workshop folder and click aircraft converter. Wait for it to finish start the game and enjoy your dr-400, couldn't be easier. And yeah if you get an error do what whitav8 said

• Have tried to use the aircraft converter on the Dr400 to add to FS2, but am getting the following message at the end of the conversion process:

"cannot load aircraft - set Aerofly FS2 Folder in config.tmc"

I found the config.tmc file in my Users/... documents folder and it looks like the Aerofly FS2 folder is listed; yet I'm getting the error message above.

Any thoughts on what's causing this?

Thanks

Me, too. I got this same error message from the Aircraft Converter, but the user folder is already entered in the config.tmc file.

How can we add the DR400 to our hangars?

• First of all ensure you have the latest version of the Aircraft Converter installed. It might be necessary to remove the previous version first, before installing the latest version.

Then also delete the complete folder 'Aerofly FS 2 Aircraft Converter' in the Documents folder of Windows.

After that right click on the folder dr400 of the SDK and try to convert the airplane again.

No manual editing of any config files should be required.

• First of all ensure you have the latest version of the Aircraft Converter installed. It might be necessary to remove the previous version first, before installing the latest version.

Then also delete the complete folder 'Aerofly FS 2 Aircraft Converter' in the Documents folder of Windows.

After that right click on the folder dr400 of the SDK and try to convert the airplane again.

No manual editing of any config files should be required.

This works; now have the dr400 ready to use. Thanks!

Ken