• 1º) .- How to delete some or all the screenshots stored in the computer?

2º) .- Recordings we do deliberately and then reproduce them, clicking on the arrow in the lower left corner, can we store them with an indefinite character just like we do with the F12 key for screeshots ?. If so, what is the procedure?
    Regards: Delfin

• Hello Delfin,

1) screenshots taken with the Aerofly FS 2 screenshot function are saved in C:\Users\...\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\screenshots
    Screenshots taken by steam are somewhere in the Steam libary. There was a post about this in this forum not too long ago...

2) recordings are not a video. They are physic values stored in a very long buffer, couple states per second. When you move the replay slider or let the replay play automatically, two states are always linearly interpolated. Those state include the position of the aircraft parts and all parameters that are put out to the graphics section, e.g. flap or control defleciton etc. But, for example, the camera view can be changed in the replay. You can't do that in a video.

In the Aerofly RC 7 there is a functionality to save and load such replays as a file but not in the Aerofly FS 2 engine, a.f.a.I.k. You would need the same Aerofly FS 2 version and the exact same aircraft to be able to play such a file. It's not possible to upload such a replay file as a video and as soon as the aircraft is updated you possibly couldn't play the recording anymore, I think.

What would be needed is a video rendering procedure from a replay. To my knowledge this is not high priority now, since that would require a lot of work on our side. Maybe AVIs can be produced easily from renderings, who knows?

In short: recordings can't be saved at the moment.

Regards,
    Jan

• Hello Jan,

I wonder: when you rest, Jan ?.

Sorry to have written the communication I made to the forum today. I did not expect an answer until Monday, and today is Sunday, day to rest and disconnect from work.

In addition, I expect brief answers, especially when the video can not be archived (replay function). You have extended much in your explanations; For this, doubly grateful.

And please, do not answer me, at least today.

Kind regards: Delfin

• Hi Delfin,

Well, I answer to the forum from home. And I have it set up so that every time I open a new tab in the browser I see if someone wrote something in the forums here. And since I had a bit of time I quickly answered it. In my best times I answered maybe 10min after the original question was written. But I can't always do that... I dont consider reading your posts and answering them as intense work so that I'm fine doing it on a sunday. It's like going to the mailbox, reading a bounch of letters, maybe replying to some of them. So instead of watching TV (don't own one) or spending my time on Facebook (deleted my account years ago) I come here and try to help you guys.

Thanks for the supportive words, much appretiated.
    And on that note, have a lovely sunday evening and a good start tomorrow.
    Now I'm going to rest :D

'night,
    Jan

• I don't know about Jan but I find myself monitoring both this and Steam forums 7 days a week around 13 hours each day. And I hold a full time job as a CIO. We are that dedicated to making sure that the community is happy.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• (I answer to you, also from home)

Good night, Jeff.

And ... Seeing your answer ... I say the same: When you rest Jeff?

7 days a week and 13 hours a day, it's really a lot to work on; Is excessive. I trust that in summer, you will have a slightly shorter schedule, and a very good vacation. But reflecting on those 13 hours a day, and 7 days a week, is really an exaggeration. It's .... "LIVING ONLY TO WORK, AND NOT, WORKING TO LIVE".

Do You agree with me?

Kind regards: Delfin