Any support for FS1?

• The 22 May reported (in Steam) phantom yellow aeroplane in cockpit view is still present. I do not have FS2 re-installed as I am unable to fit a new hard drive (because of recent surgery) to enable the recent huge FS2 update. I was in hospital for a long time and was expecting to have FS1 available until I become fit enough to roll around on the floor screwdriver in hand. I had installed new Nvidea drivers trying to get the FS2 update in.

This seems to be a widespread fault, could it be looked at please?

• To my knowledege this should have been fixed with the recent nvidia drivers. The Aerofly RC 7 had the exact same problem, it was fixed there.

If you are sure that you have the latest drivers installed you can turn off the shadows to get around the yellow screen fragments.

I actually still have the same issue but I also didn't update my drivers yet. Every time I do so my desktop icons on my two monitors are messed up. And I rarely fly the Aerofly FS 1 or Aerofly RC anymore, just the FS 2.

And Aerofly FS 2 does not have that issue.

Regards,

Jan

• I downloaded AF1 A while ago and deleted it about three weeks ago due to this issue.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5