Newbie Flaps Setting Question

• I'm new to Aerofly FS2, and this problem may have an easy solution, but I can't figure it out. It relates to the flap setup under 'SETTINGS/PRIMARY. I'm using a Warthog HOTAS system with TrackIR 5.

Within the flap setup line is a central window marked 'yaw' with 'in' and 'out' labels on either end. I presume that these labels refer to 'up' and 'down' flap positions (the more common use in English for flap position), but I'm puzzled by the yaw label. Why yaw? I find that it's linked to my TrackIR lateral head movements, which raise and lower the flaps as I move my head (!) I also find that whatever key or button designations I enter in the boxes don't work. (I presume that the two windows on each side allow a keystroke AND button designation for in/up and out/down.)

Is there any fix for this? Otherwise everything seems to work fine.

• If I quit TrackIR while setting up the Flaps, the "axis" bar goes away. However, once I start TrackIR, the problem returns unchanged - moving my head raises and lowers the flaps via TrackIR, and the assigned keys and buttons have zero effect on flap position.

Something ain't right!