A classic Orbx destination developed by Jarrad Marshall, Eagle County has been brought to life for Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator!
Available now on Steam!
Eagle-Vail has been painstakingly optimized to make the most out of the Aerofly FS 2 engine. Crisp terrain textures, extremely dense vegetation, 3D night lighting, animations and sloped runways are just a few of the features you can expect to see. Additionally, KEGE has been color-matched to blend with the surrounding Aerofly Colorado freeware DLC, ensuring a seamless transition to surrounding locations such as Denver and Aspen. All of this is combined with Aerofly's famous high performance, to ensure the most immersive experience for both traditional and VR simmers.
- Highly-detailed rendition of KEGE
- Massive 1500 sq km coverage area
- Incredible ground textures at 30/60 cm
- Gypsum Creek Ranch & Avon STOL Port
- Amazing sloped runway
- Ultra-dense vegetation cultivation
- Hand-placed buildings for entire coverage area
- Animated PeopleFlow2 technology
- 3D night lighting
- Detailed and fps-friendly grass
- Animated airport vehicles
- Many landmarks and POI
- Terrain color-blended to surrounding area
- Unique building textures
- Dozens of custom aircraft & GSE
- Runway and taxiway lighting
- 100% compatible with Colorado DLC
- Developed by ORBX Simulation Systems