Let's make a Carbon Cub for AFS2 - 2019

• KaI,

Those tundra tires are enough to get me excited. Thanks for the post.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o

• kai503   Jetjockey10 ... cannot eat, drink a beer, or sleep anymore....obessed like a fool by the little absolute dream bird for backcountry flying... dreaming every night to see this little jewel suddenly appear in AF2 fleet :P.... Please please please... tundra version, amphibian version and retractable ski/wheels version ( I would like in real life land with the HB-YOU (see the pic ) on Switzerland Glaciers :love::love:). The CC will be the holy grail for me 8o:D. Keep rocking the good job !

Thank you so much !!!

• ...and I can soon not sleep anymore cause I have a guilty conscience that it doesn't go forward fast enough.. :sleeping: :/ Well, only almost 8o

I can say right away, it will not go terribly fast forward, as I'm workwise pretty busy (and the Bücker should also get ready). But I do every day at least a bit. I'll try to show something once per week again.

Kai

• ...and I can soon not sleep anymore cause I have a guilty conscience that it doesn't go forward fast enough.. :sleeping: :/ Well, only almost 8o

I can say right away, it will not go terribly fast forward, as I'm workwise pretty busy (and the Bücker should also get ready). But I do every day at least a bit. I'll try to show something once per week again.

Kai

I think that is all anyone here should expect. Thanks.

Ray

When Pigs Fly.

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o