• Will multiplayer be added eventually?

Simulators like FSX have been able to provide multiplayer experience and ATC with a one time purchase (Of the app itself).

IPACS team can maintain the servers since they generate revenue each year by releasing a new flight sim.

The other players' planes, as seen by the user, can be less detailed to improve framerates.

I have also suggested on how to implement ATC in an easy manner. Thanks!

• O multijogador será adicionado eventualmente?

Simuladores como o FSX foram capazes de fornecer experiência multijogador e ATC com uma compra única (do próprio aplicativo).

A equipe do IPACS pode manter os servidores, pois eles geram receita a cada ano, lançando um novo simulador de voo.

Os aviões dos outros jogadores, vistos pelo usuário, podem ser menos detalhados para melhorar as taxas de quadros.

Também sugeri como implementar o ATC de maneira fácil. Obrigado!

A massive multiplayer mode in Aerofly would be something spectacular. But I think it is unlikely that this novelty will be added in the short term.

• Will multiplayer be added eventually?

Simulators like FSX have been able to provide multiplayer experience and ATC with a one time purchase (Of the app itself).

IPACS team can maintain the servers since they generate revenue each year by releasing a new flight sim.

The other players' planes, as seen by the user, can be less detailed to improve framerates.

I have also suggested on how to implement ATC in an easy manner. Thanks!

Here's two way to create multiplayer :
    1. self hosting - this is like minecraft, hosting different server and let people to join, this is good for private server and server are being hosted by player, so no cost are needed
    2. public hosting : aerofly will host the whole server, and everyone would join it, however, maintaining the server costs a lot of money so its impossible to make it free

• Personally, I’m not interested in multi player. I understand that there are those who do. I like the AI aircraft as I do enjoy seeing other aircraft whilst flying (although it’s rare to see another aircraft in flight. I don’t highlight them) what I would like is a view in which I could watch them take off and land. I would use it as a dynamic desktop on my tv.

• Those of us who have tried another multiplayer "game", even used it for a year or more, know that it can easily become a silly unrealistic experience. Despite all the efforts at " training" and "qualifications" theres always a bunch of users who just want to mess around, and another bunch of users who constantly get upset about that!

Also, with so many airports all over the world, and users all spread out so far, usually you end up landing and departing at empty airports . Having no static aircraft parked makes the experience like a ghost town.

In many ways a pure sim experience like Aerofly, that simply looks and feels more real, ultimately gives the better buzz.

Edited 2 times, last by mcgregni (July 1, 2023 at 9:29 PM).

• I think that Aerofly could lose the pleasure of play if Ipacs add multiplayer. I think it can be better if Aerofly has local Ai atc bcz (i think) fly alone is more professional (but maybe not more realistic). I'm pretty sure that Aerofly is better than xplane or msfs. Remind that Aerofly isn't a game, it's the best realist flight sim.

Aviationly,

SkyX