1. A320 (7) 26%
    2. 737-500 (7) 26%
    3. 777-300ER (0) 0%
    4. 787-10 (1) 4%
    5. DHC-8-400 (Q400) (0) 0%
    6. CRJ900 (1) 4%
    7. A380 (0) 0%
    8. 747-400 (3) 11%
    9. Delete the Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr.1 altogether (Possibly counterproductive?) (4) 15%
    10. Delete the Robinson R.22 and the Extra 330/Pitts Special (Possibly counterproductive?) (0) 0%
    11. Remove the Oman Air 737-900 (No one's going to Muscat anytime soon!) (4) 15%

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hi everyone, this is a fairly important post for improving the diversity in FS2024. It covers one simple question: is it possible to include a few repaints which would not take up too much storage? Such liveries would add high realism to the sim and diversify the flying experience. I hope these can be included (especially Easyjet!) and flight simulator images are from FS4.

I am not trying to nag or pester but am only seeking the betterment of Aerofly, which always has been, remains, and always will be the best flight simulator available from a quality, realism, gameplay, and overall experience standpoint. I've been buying these sims since 2017 with FS2 and don't intend on ever leaving IPACS and their breathtaking products!

I do understand that adding liveries can be difficult because of storage constraints, but wouldn't it be easy to copy-and-paste these amazing liveries! Also, I'd be happy to have a few more liveries than some useless airports in Virginia and Delaware. Another alternative could be to remove useless liveries such as the Citilink, Air Asia, ANA, China Eastern, Air China, S7, and Northwest A320s along with a few 737 liveries that are outdated (or just not interesting).

If Apple mandates a maximum size limit, I would gladly pay for more scenery add-on DLCs and have more liveries with the default app.

This could be a way to avoid compliance with such a rule.
    Some good additions that I humbly request (BUT DON'T DEMAND):

Easyjet A320: Great for holiday flights out of Luton and as a general aircraft for very thin routes. Also great for flying from Geneva and Basel as we don't really have any aircraft other than the Swiss A320 (hoping for a new livery version with decorations on sharklets- FS2023 had blank grey wingtips for some reason) which frequent these places!

Maybe a replacing the old and outdated Qantas A380 livery with the new version would be nice since we have very few liveries for that aircraft so including the new livery would improve the accuracy and diversity of the available A380s! Not meaning to sound selfish, but I'm flying one soon so I would like to see it!

A Qantas 747 in the old livery has also been something people have been asking for. (Can be used from LAX-JFK which was an old transcon Qantas 5th freedom route or into LHR!)

Air New Zealand A320: Good for flights into mountainous regions and one day maybe New Zealand! (I did hear of scenery being developed for the area)

Southwest 737-500: Really would be the best livery for the 737 Classic. Most widely used back in the day and much better than useless California One or America West liveries.

I heard the A380 was getting a slight rework with the upper cockpit panels so I was hoping that the Classic Lufthansa A380 could be re-added. I remember using it with FS2 and really enjoyed flying it. Much more colourful than the new livery :)

Airfrance 737-500: AMAZING for shorthaul interregional flights out of Nantes, Orly, and CDG. Would be useful for short domestic flights such as to Toulouse or Lyon and transborder hops to Luxembourg, London, Dublin, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Zürich!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 11 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (October 27, 2023 at 4:12 AM).

• Another alternative could be to remove useless liveries such as the Citilink, China Eastern, Air China, S7, and Northwest A320s along with a few 737 liveries that are outdated (or just not interesting).

I support this option since IPACS said they can’t include more liveries without having to remove something else.

I’m really not a fan of the liveries that don’t have their respective regions, such as the ones you listed (except Northwest).

We could fly SO many more real routes if a few A320 liveries were added. EasyJet, Allegiant, Frontier, Spirit, etc.

• I support this option since IPACS said they can’t include more liveries without having to remove something else.

I’m really not a fan of the liveries that don’t have their respective regions, such as the ones you listed (except Northwest).

We could fly SO many more real routes if a few A320 liveries were added. EasyJet, Allegiant, Frontier, Spirit, etc.

Airlines that you mentioned and A320 operators such as Aegean (ONLY if we had Greece), Austrian, SAS, new Swiss livery, Iberia, Vueling, ITA, Jetblue with CFM56, Condor, and Wizzair would be good to see (Still a big ask but I care more about easyJet and the American ULCCs)

-Thekingbuji333

• I didn't say that we had to delete a livery. At the moment it looks like streaming is going to be the solution to the data problems we had in the past. No need to remove any livery to include a new one.

I think that's sensible idea. You can download liveries from the cloud. (Just like IFS and RFS has this feature). You don't need to stuff liveries with the game. Instead, you can download it from a cloud server (maybe streaming server) and then, you can store it for temporary use. This (livery through streaming idea) is a good idea where, we can use more than 25 liveries for a particular aircraft . One small suggestion I can give is that: you can try to give a offline option (like a option to download liveries offline Max upto 10). Some users who have 128+ GB devices can download them and use them without downloading one again.

• I think that's sensible idea. You can download liveries from the cloud. (Just like IFS and RFS has this feature). You don't need to stuff liveries with the game. Instead, you can download it from a cloud server (maybe streaming server) and then, you can store it for temporary use. This (livery through streaming idea) is a good idea where, we can use more than 25 liveries for a particular aircraft . One small suggestion I can give is that: you can try to give a offline option (like a option to download liveries offline Max upto 10). Some users who have 128+ GB devices can download them and use them without downloading one again.

My device has 512GB of storage so I have no issues with downloading.

-Thekingbuji333

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I don't ask for any of these liveries except the easyJet A320 which I really want to fly. It would open up a host of niche flights around the Mediterranean. Currently, I'm using a Sun Country 737-500 (much improved with the camera update) as a substitute.

• Thekingbuji333 December 3, 2023 at 7:36 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Adding Existing Liveries to FS2024” to “Adding Existing Liveries to FS Global”.
  • Any news on more Qantas liveries for the Dash 8/A320/747/A380? If global includes Australia, it would be a shame to fly around with international liveries.

Flight-sim.org may have files for the A320 and B747- the Dash 8 is lacking in liveries so it would be excellent to see the Qantaslink livery. It has liveries from defunct airlines such as Skywork and Flybe as well as former operators such as Horizon and Austrian. (Aircanada old livery too- Westjet encore would be nice)

Please tell me if it is too time-consuming or if it is possible.

-Thekingbuji333

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We need this livery back

-Thekingbuji333

• You've said this many times- maybe too many, but I agree. I love seeing Copa Airlines planes and I hope that the Icelandair livery is also included on the MAX9. It's a shame that there is no Copa Airlines NG, but it is what it is.

Copa Airlines only has Boeing 737-700s and 800 NGs

When they bought the Max series they have the Max 8 and Max 9

That's why I'd like to see the Max 9 coming in this livery.