Wishlist for Aerofly FS 5

• Hi...

I am actually an X-Plane user but I think that FS 4 has a lot of potential.

The current features are developed in a very solid way. The devs are clearly experts in aviation and programming. The foundation is really really good. Great performance, great cockpits, beautiful graphics, very good physics.

I think what is missing a little bit is the complexity. Why not make more of this beautiful sim?

If you could add the following features, it could become a medium complexity alternative to X-Plane and MSFS:

- Allow payload and fuel weight to be adjusted

- Allow basic weather adjustments like 2 or 3 cloud layers, 2 or 3 wind layers etc.

- Increase FMC complexity by about 10%. Add progress pages, implement DIR TO, make the whole F-PLN editable without bugs (currently editing the flightplan in the FMC is not correct, waypoints are inserted at the wrong locations, cannot delete STAR/SID waypoints etc. etc.). Do this for all the important airliners (A380, A320, B777, B787, B747, CRJ).

- Add pushback (I saw this is already underway)

- Add VATSIM support. Liveries not needed at first, you can use some default liveries.

- Maybe allow users to stream higher quality textures

Goal should not be to become a second X-Plane or MSFS, but a nice alternative with high performance, good graphics and a medium complexity.

I am looking forward to FS 5!

• By the way, I don’t think Aerofly FS 5 will appear before Global Streaming finished. And, there’s a lot of a lotta work

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC