[EN/DE/FR] IMPROVEMENT HELPFUL FEEDBACK THREAD: Issues/Questions

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I was disappointed by the update. What was changed?

There are still many problems (bugs)

On a single landing,, I noticed these problems:

-Full and uncontrolled pitch down movement on tilt devices when calibrated- ANNOYING

-Brake slider will automatically release after a few seconds of being applied on landing- ANNOYING

Hopefully my video will show you what I am experiencing: (Admittedly, my inputs are bad because I had to react to unexpected A/P disengagement)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A320 autoland, even when tuned to the correct frequency, has made me land up to 200 metres before the runway threshold and sometimes float over the entire runway (at Geneva). Also, it landed me in the grass on the right side of RWY 05 at Madeira.-ANNOYING

-B737-500 FMS "FPL section" should be fixed since the button says "FLP"

Also,

-Why is there no EasyJet A320? It should be a quick copy-and-paste operation.

-Why were the A320 sharklets not fixed and why are they still blank? (Except for the Lufthansa livery- why does it have decorated sharklets?)

On the Delta 737 livery, (NG) there are 2 problems: no "ship number" and an incorrectly displayed Delta logo on the right side.

Please do feel free to share your answers.

Kind (but slightly heartbroken) regards,

Thekingbuji333

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 3 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 8, 2023 at 3:55 PM).

• From the video you sent, it looks like you mean the pitch down input shortly before touchdown. This is actually normal behavior for the a320.
    The a320 has a flare mode, which commands a nose down in, and as a pilot you would have to counteract, by commanding a slight pitch up command.

I would recommend to disengage the autopilot a little earlier so you would not be taken off guard by that system and this would also help you get a better feeling for the plane before you’re entering ground effect.

Edited once, last by FM Aviation (November 8, 2023 at 1:07 PM).

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Some issues:

1) Rear left passenger view changed label to right side, rear left label and rear right side view removed on A380

2) A320 sharklets still not fixed

3) 737-500 FLP menu still with incorrect label

4) No EasyJet A320

5) Tilt devices will still cause aircraft to fully pitch down when calibrated

6) Brake slider still automatically releases

7) 2024: For the 737-900ER:

On the Delta 737 livery, (NG) there are 2 problems: no "ship number" and an incorrectly displayed Delta logo on the right side. There should also be the ship number on the front landing gear doors. On the KLM livery, the logo is missing from the inboard sides of the engines.

Please comment problems that have been experienced and/or your thoughts.

Thanks! Still looking forward to FS 2024,

Thekingbuji333

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 10, 2023 at 10:46 PM).

• From the video you sent, it looks like you mean the pitch down input shortly before touchdown. This is actually normal behavior for the a320.
    The a320 has a flare mode, which commands a nose down in, and as a pilot you would have to counteract, by commanding a slight pitch up command.

I would recommend to disengage the autopilot a little earlier so you would not be taken off guard by that system and this would also help you get a better feeling for the plane before you’re entering ground effect.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other than forgetting to turn on landing flaps 3 on the GPWS panel, this was a very good landing

Usually, I can land at -50fpm under manual flight.

-Thekingbuji333

• Thanks I have noticed that too. Something is off in the Boeing plan ND plan mode, I'll investigate.

Thank you for the list.

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Good morning/güten morgen/bon matin,

Along with yesterday's list, here are some other problems and recommendations I have which are easy fixes to improve Aerofly.

Also, brilliant work on the B737-900ER. The system depth is fantastic and the sounds are the best out of any aircraft currently in Aerofly. I have flown many flights on the -900, and I can confidently say that the Aerofly depiction is almost exactly the same as the real aircraft (except for the livery issues I previously mentioned)

QUESTION: WILL THE B737 MAX 9 be added to FS2024, added later in the year as an update, or released with FS2025?

HOW ARE RECALLS PERFORMED ON BOEING AIRCRAFT?

GLITCH: A320 and 737-500 have been making „button clicking" sounds when nothing is pressed- please kindly watch the video I have attached (30sec):

RECOMMENDATION:

When adding the Delta livery for the B737-900ER, please fix the Delta logo and add the registration number in the correct (3) areas. Also add the Delta logo on the underside of the aircraft please.

SMALL PROBLEMS WHICH CAN BE EASILY FIXED:

1) A380 still has incorrectly labelled numerical buttons on F/O side (should be 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0, NOT 3/2/1/6/5/4/9/8/7/0)

2) 787 ''STEP" ND view does not work (same with 777)

3) A380 EFB does not do anything

4) 777 EFB displays flap values of 787 („10/17/18")

5) A380 passenger camera mislabelled and one passenger camera removed

Thank you for reading,

Thekingbuji333

Please do feel free to share ideas in the comments. I'd love to hear them!

________________________________________________________________________________

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Güten Morgen,

(Übersetzung, aber ich fange an, Deutsch zu lernen)

Zusammen mit der gestrigen Liste sind hier einige andere Probleme und Empfehlungen, die ich habe und die sich leicht beheben lassen, um Aerofly zu verbessern.

Auch brillante Arbeit an der B737-900ER. Die Systemtiefe ist fantastisch und die Geräusche sind die besten, die es derzeit bei Aerofly gibt. Ich habe viele Flüge mit der -900 geflogen und kann mit Sicherheit sagen, dass die Aerofly-Darstellung fast genau mit der des echten Flugzeugs übereinstimmt (abgesehen von den Lackierungsproblemen, die ich zuvor erwähnt habe).

FRAGE: WIRD DER B737 MAX 9 zu FS2024 hinzugefügt, später im Jahr als Update hinzugefügt oder mit FS2025 veröffentlicht?

Wie werden Rückrufe von Boeing-Flugzeugen durchgeführt?

FEHLER: A320 und 737-500 machen „Klickgeräusche“, wenn nichts gedrückt wird – bitte schauen Sie sich das Video an, das ich angehängt habe (30 Sekunden):

[Medien]

]

EMPFEHLUNG:

Wenn Sie die Delta-Lackierung für die B737-900ER hinzufügen, korrigieren Sie bitte das Delta-Logo und fügen Sie die Registrierungsnummer in den richtigen (3) Bereichen hinzu. Bringen Sie bitte auch das Delta-Logo auf der Unterseite des Flugzeugs an.

KLEINE PROBLEME, DIE EINFACH BEHEBT WERDEN KÖNNEN:

1) A380 hat immer noch falsch beschriftete Zifferntasten auf der F/O-Seite (sollte 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0 sein, NICHT 3/2/1/6/5/4). 9/8/7/0)

2) 787 „STEP“ ND-Ansicht funktioniert nicht (dasselbe gilt für 777)

3) A380 EFB macht nichts

4) 777 EFB zeigt Klappenwerte von 787 („10/17/18“) an

5) A380-Passagierkamera falsch beschriftet und eine Passagierkamera entfernt

Vielen Dank fürs Lesen,

Thekingbuji333

Bitte teilen Sie Ihre Ideen gerne in den Kommentaren mit. Ich würde sie gerne hören!

________________________________________________________________________________

Bonjour,

(Je parle un peu de Français parce-que je suis de Genève)

En plus de la liste d'hier, voici quelques autres problèmes et recommandations que j'ai et qui peuvent être facilement résolus pour améliorer Aerofly.

Également un travail brillant sur le B737-900ER. La profondeur du système est fantastique et les sons sont les meilleurs actuellement disponibles chez Aerofly. J'ai effectué de nombreux vols sur le -900 et je peux affirmer avec certitude que le rendu d'Aerofly est presque exactement le même que celui de l'avion réel (mis à part les problèmes de peinture que j'ai mentionnés plus tôt).

QUESTION : LE B737 MAX 9 sera-t-il ajouté à FS2024, ajouté en tant que mise à jour plus tard dans l'année ou publié avec FS2025 ?

Comment se déroulent les rappels d’avions Boeing ?

ERREUR : A320 et 737-500 émettent des bruits de « clic » lorsque rien n'est enfoncé – veuillez regarder la vidéo que j'ai jointe (30 secondes) :

[Média]

]

RECOMMANDATION:

Si vous ajoutez la livrée Delta pour le B737-900ER, veuillez corriger le logo Delta et ajouter le numéro d'enregistrement dans les (3) zones correctes. Ajoutez également le logo Delta sous l'avion, s'il vous plaît.

PETITS PROBLEMES QUI PEUVENT ÊTRE FACILEMENT RÉSOLUS :

1) L'A380 a toujours des touches numériques mal étiquetées du côté F/O (devraient être 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0, PAS 3/2/1/6/5/4). 9/8/7/0)

2) La vue ND « STEP » du 787 ne fonctionne pas (idem pour le 777)

3) L'EFB de l'A380 ne fait rien

4) 777 EFB affiche des valeurs de volet de 787 (« 17/10/18 »)

5) Caméra passager de l'A380 mal étiquetée et une caméra passager retirée

Merci pour la lecture,

Thekingbuji333

N'hésitez pas à partager vos idées dans les commentaires. J'adorerais les entendre !

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 4 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 11, 2023 at 7:54 AM).

• Thekingbuji333 November 11, 2023 at 6:38 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Issues/Questions” to “[EN/DE/FR] IMPROVEMENT HELPFUL FEEDBACK THREAD: Issues/Questions”.
  • The runway numbering at LSGG is incorrect and the terrain to the southwest of Madeira airport is very pixellated. Also, EHAM looks fairly lifeless on the taxiway to the Polderbaan (36L/18R) but that could be fixed with a static model or two.

Since FS2, LSGG has been improved with many things such as SIDS and STARS as well as better scenery and taxiway depiction as well as static modelling. While lacking the new terminal, a runway re-numbering to 04-22 would make the airport perfect.

(easyJet?)

-Thekingbuji333

• On the 737-500, there are some inaccuracies such as the G/A thrust buttons on the throttle quadrant and FPL button on the FMS, but I don't care. This is because the 737-500 isn't really a 737 Classic in the first place. While it has the MCP from a 737 Classic, it has the analogue gauges of a B737-200. With the CFM56 "retrofit," I like to believe that it is an enhanced B737-200. Hence, I have started to call it the "super-regional."

"Super" defines the enhancements such as new engines.

"Regional" defines the diminutive size of the aircraft (suited for doing city-hop routes) which is comparable to an A318 or A220-300, which should definitely be considered for development.

Due to the new 737-900, I don't think as many people will fly it, but I will continue flying the -500 for many journeys to come. I've already flown around 80,000 nmi using it.

Es gibt einige Ungenauigkeiten bei der 737-500, wie zum Beispiel die G/A-Schubknöpfe im Gasquadranten, aber das stört mich nicht. Dies liegt daran, dass die 737-500 überhaupt keine 737 Classic ist. Während es über das MCP einer 737 Classic verfügt, verfügt es über die analogen Anzeigen einer B737-200. Bei der „Nachrüstung“ des CFM56 gehe ich gerne davon aus, dass es sich um eine verbesserte B737-200 handelt. Also begann ich, es „Super-Regio“ zu nennen.

„Super“ definiert die Erweiterungen wie neue Engines.

„Regional“ definiert die geringe Größe des Flugzeugs (geeignet für City-Hop-Routen), vergleichbar mit einer A318 oder A220-300, und sollte bei der Entwicklung unbedingt berücksichtigt werden.

Wegen der neuen 737-900 glaube ich nicht, dass viele Leute damit fliegen werden, aber ich werde die -500 für viele kommende Reisen weiterhin fliegen. Ich bin damit bereits rund 80.000 Seemeilen geflogen.

Il y a quelques imprécisions sur le 737-500, comme les boutons de poussée G/A dans le quadrant des gaz, mais cela ne me dérange pas. En effet, le 737-500 n’est pas du tout un 737 Classic. Bien qu'il possède le MCP d'un 737 Classic, il possède les affichages analogiques d'un B737-200. Lors du « retrofit » du CFM56, j’aime supposer qu’il s’agit d’un B737-200 amélioré. J'ai donc commencé à l'appeler « Super-Regio ».

« Super » définit les extensions comme de nouveaux moteurs.

« Régional » définit la petite taille de l'avion (adapté aux itinéraires urbains), comparable à un A318 ou à un A220-300, et doit absolument être pris en compte lors du développement.

Grâce au nouveau 737-900, je ne pense pas que beaucoup de gens le piloteront, mais je continuerai à piloter le -500 pour de nombreux voyages à venir. J'ai déjà parcouru environ 80 000 milles marins avec.

-Thekingbuji333

• Small questions: WILL THE B737 MAX 9 be added to FS2024, added later in the year as an update, or released with FS2025?

Will the B737-500 have enhanced sounds for FS2024?

HOW ARE RECALLS PERFORMED ON BOEING AIRCRAFT?

What is the B737-500 service ceiling? I had assumed it was 39,000 ft but lost speed when I tried to climb using VNAV.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 2 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 11, 2023 at 7:06 PM).

• was the all caps a mistake or intentional? simple questions can appear in a way more aggressive tone because of the block capitals, im just saying. maybe bold would be better to highlight key points? ;)

It was a mistake. I just had the CAPS LOCK key pressed by accident and didn't notice. Needless to say, I'd still like to know the answers.

-Thekingbuji333

• The 737-500 on the desktop version already received the same sound as the -900ER.

Recall is performed by pressing the button next to the master caution where systems are highlighted that have cautions. If you check out the 737 tutorial you can find an explanation.

B737 NG Flight Tutorial | Aerofly FS

• The 737-500 on the desktop version already received the same sound as the -900ER.

Recall is performed by pressing the button next to the master caution where systems are highlighted that have cautions. If you check out the 737 tutorial you can find an explanation.

https://www.aerofly.com/aircraft-tutorials/b737ng/

Does it work the same on the B777/787?

-Thekingbuji333

• The 787 and 777 have an CANC/RCL button in the EICAS control panel.

Thank you! Will the E175 or A220 ever be considered for development? (Maybe an A330 would be easy because many A320 cockpit elements are the same)

I'm very excited to fly the 737-900. If the liveries (Delta/KLM) are fixed, it will be perfect!!

Will the MAX be finished in time for the release of FS2024?

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 12, 2023 at 6:13 PM).

• Never mind about asking for the 737 MAX.

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    The only thing I want to know/and am asking for is:

Will the Delta logo on the right («starboard») side of the B737-900ER be fixed for FS2024?

Any idea whether Southwest normal 737-500 and Easyjet A320 will be included?

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 2 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (November 13, 2023 at 3:11 AM).