• Obviously, the wonderful B737-900ER will be added for FS2024. While it may have several livery inaccuracies, this is unimportant as it is still good enough.

What else do you think will be added to FS2024 mobile? Additional scenery? Streaming? Another aircraft (Bf109/B7M9)? Or maybe something else... (Pushback?)

Please share what you think will be introduced in the comments. We're less than a month away from the new sim so let's speculate about what will be added!

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• It won’t have stratus clouds or

mountains casting shadows or

robot zoom-lens glare eyes in the cockpit view off options or

GPS sets or

reflective water outside a few test ponds or

light aircraft nav radio selected ground station identification (audio) or

fan marker passage audio or

enhanced ground rolling noise and perhaps shudder or

user friendly routes that cross or pass close to legs or

correct PAPI angles for non 3 degree glidepaths or

correct size PAPI Installations, the 40% midget PAPIs are far worse in mobile, or

multiple PAPI runway installations for extra long or high cockpit aircraft or

VASI visual landing aids or

Updated cockpit legibility for mobile devices more sophisticated than the standard over ten years ago when mobile Aerofly FS was released or

brightened P-38 cockpit with working propeller speed control or

glider launching.

8oWe might get the F-18 ADF working and who knows the F-15 might get some love😢

8oWe might get something really significant to really justify the cessation of FS2023 support and the invitation to buy everything all over again. That really wouldn’t mean push-back or ATC or multiplay or more aliens :/

• Overloaded: Do I hear a sarcastic undertone? If you are so unhappy with our products and do not see the improvements we did in the past, you might want to look at an alternative? I also have to add that buying our simulator is completely optional, so if there are no improvements for you, wait for the next version ( or the next one after that ).

• Stop being boring and understand that you can't do too many things at once. All of this you're asking is surreal and developers can't do it all at once. Developers do what they can. The IPACS work has been very good so far and on schedule.

• Your sarcastic comment is out of place... ipacs, despite being a small team, works like a giant company, they have a love and passion for aviation like no other company, their simulator for mobile devices is the best on the market, some impressive graphics and fully functional airplanes with all the added systems fully functional cabins... I will continue using aerofly and I know that there is a huge aerofly community waiting for the new 2024 version 😉

• Obviously, the wonderful B737-900ER will be added for FS2024. While it may have several livery inaccuracies, this is unimportant as it is still good enough.

What else do you think will be added to FS2024 mobile? Additional scenery? Streaming? Another aircraft (Bf109/B7M9)? Or maybe something else... (Pushback?)

Please share what you think will be introduced in the comments. We're less than a month away from the new sim so let's speculate about what will be added!

I think we will have the two Boeing 737 NG and 737 Max and new regions, perhaps the global transmission... I will settle for the 737 NG and the global transmission, with that magnificent plane I will fly all over the world, especially in South America and the Caribbean 😉

• I think we will have the two Boeing 737 NG and 737 Max and new regions, perhaps the global transmission... I will settle for the 737 NG and the global transmission, with that magnificent plane I will fly all over the world, especially in South America and the Caribbean 😉

Same- Flights in Europe and from the US to Latin America will be made realistic with the 739. I really hope the 737MAX will get the Icelandair (new-yellow tail) and Aeromexico liveries.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Same- Flights in Europe and from the US to Latin America will be made realistic with the 739. I really hope the 737MAX will get the Icelandair (new-yellow tail) and Aeromexico liveries.

exactly brother, I hope you add more designs like Aeroméxico, southwest, to make flights from the USA to all of Latin America and the Caribbean, I want the designs of the Airbus 320 Vueling to make flights throughout Spain and Europe as well as easyjet 😉 to fly from the United Kingdom to Turkey