• Just removing comments won't make these things magically work. It's as if you took the notes from the front side of the fridge that say buy groceries and put it inside the fridge and call that job done.

However, the magic is that on the 737-500 and CRJ900, I achieved the fully automatic landing function by adding only 2 codes! Well, I hope these features will be added to the aircraft soon:)

• Jet-Pack contributes all of aircrafts' codes. All modifications should have real data reference, such as FCOM or some information provided by the manufacturer. Some features are not implemented yet or are not perfect, so they are hidden. You can try to learn how to write code in AEROFLY wiki. Running a logic is not just something can be easily implemented with a single line of code. They are a combination of many parameters. It is not surprising. But if you don't understand the meaning behind the codes, don't modify them, wisenheimer will only lead to errors and crashes. Jet Pack will complete them in future updates. Any changes will be overwritten in the update.

Jet Pack is always written with reference to the actual documentation of the aircrafts. If you want these features to be added, please provide their data to IPACS or learn to write a whole new code yourself. Every code writer doesn't want more errors in their code.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Jet-Pack contributes all of aircrafts' codes. All modifications should have real data reference, such as FCOM or some information provided by the manufacturer. Some features are not implemented yet or are not perfect, so they are hidden. You can try to learn how to write code in AEROFLY wiki. Running a logic is not just something can be easily implemented with a single line of code. They are a combination of many parameters. It is not surprising. But if you don't understand the meaning behind the codes, don't modify them, wisenheimer will only lead to errors and crashes. Jet Pack will complete them in future updates. Any changes will be overwritten in the update.

Jet Pack is always written with reference to the actual documentation of the aircrafts. If you want these features to be added, please provide their data to IPACS or learn to write a whole new code yourself. Every code writer doesn't want more errors in their code.

You're right, but I don't have a performance manual to refer to, so most of the modifications are based on my own feelings. Although I can't understand some of the data, I now have some introductions to artificial intelligence software and aerofly weiki. I should be able to understand what 10% of the code means so I can modify some data such as IRS alignment time which may take 10 to 20 minutes in real life but less than 1 minute in game. This is obviously untrue, right? Others such as throttle response delay time, engine start time, fully automatic landing function, landing aerodynamic performance, etc., as well as the different loudness of various background sounds inside and outside the cabin, I changed according to my own preferences, of course I did not change it too outrageously. , does not affect the gaming experience!:):):)