dark side of the world

• None of the airports in this area of the map have parking gates or cold and dark, and some of them look wrong.

Doesn't the eastern part of the map belong to the world? I bought this version again so that I could fly in these regions. If I didn't I would still have Aerofly 2023 installed instead. And you want to get paid for this every month, right?

Fuel and cargo loading for aircraft are included in all simulations. What kind of separation do you have?

• IPACS can't add manually each airport (waypoints, approaches, buildings etc.) in this huge world. It takes a lot of time and patience, but they have also a life and holidays after all. They have also a PC version to manage, so that means that they have to update every database and that's hard to them 🥵

Aviationly,

SkyX

• You're right, it doesn't take time to get my credit card information. It does not take time to price each aircraft separately. Although it is the most expensive simulation in the market, the only feature that distinguishes it from others is that the map looks a little nicer. 🥵

• None of the airports in this area of the map have parking gates or cold and dark, and some of them look wrong.

Doesn't the eastern part of the map belong to the world? I bought this version again so that I could fly in these regions. If I didn't I would still have Aerofly 2023 installed instead. And you want to get paid for this every month, right?

Fuel and cargo loading for aircraft are included in all simulations. What kind of separation do you have?

Most of them in Japan do have 3d airports;)

• I honestly would give it time it’s in development but we are lucky enough to get an early release even if it’s a little rough around the edges there’s so much potential and this is hands-down still the best flight simulator on any mobile device. A Lot of flight Sims I won’t mention their names started with zero gates, and just a runway, no 3-D objects, and now they overtime are adding more more airports. This is just with city 3-D airports in most spots and updates still to come. It’s worth every penny in my opinion, although I do wish we had more aircraft.

• Our focus has always been high quality over quantity. We just now added global coverage and of course we will continue working on that and add more 3d terminals at airports and if we can we can also increase aerial image resolution. Unfortunately we cannot just use Bing or Google images due to licenses.

Please do not compare other simulators to our products in our forums. We just want to discuss what we can improve for our own sim.

Do you think it is easy to work in each of the more than 7 thousand airports that exist in Aerofly FS Global? This is something that takes time and money. It is not something that can be done overnight given the high workload of adding 3D terminals and general aviation hangars at airports that are incomplete. Be patient as the developers have already clarified that they will gradually add terminals to these airports.

• Do you think it is easy to work in each of the more than 7 thousand airports that exist in Aerofly FS Global? This is something that takes time and money. It is not something that can be done overnight given the high workload of adding 3D terminals and general aviation hangars at airports that are incomplete. Be patient as the developers have already clarified that they will gradually add terminals to these airports.

Do you think it's normal to pay for something that's not completed?