2 Problems should be added.

• Wouldn’t it be cool if iPacs added an use for the fire extinguisher and the tcas system? They already added AI planes but you can’t collide with them mid air why not change that and get the tcas an use. It’s also very boring during cruise since there is nothing that can happen. Also engine fires. After takeoff would be cool. You could also train these both.

• Wouldn’t it be cool if iPacs added an use for the fire extinguisher and the tcas system? They already added AI planes but you can’t collide with them mid air why not change that and get the tcas an use. It’s also very boring during cruise since there is nothing that can happen. Also engine fires. After takeoff would be cool. You could also train these both.

TCAS would go crazy xD, constantly approaching some planes for a head-on "Collision" with me

This is a flight simulation and not a disaster simulator. Why do you want to see catastrophes here? Isn't the reality already bad enough?

• This is a flight simulation and not a disaster simulator. Why do you want to see catastrophes here? Isn't the reality already bad enough?

What would maybe be cool is maybe being able to see passengers board the Aircraft from the gate,We can already open cabin doors on the A320 so why not,but I'm only really seeing this in future flight simulators of Aerofly.MSFS has done it but they're working with a more advanced software and they have a market place for addons mostly generated by the community.

• I kinda explained why: During cruise it‘s very boring since there is nothing but cruise. Also I kinda wanna try to fly or maneuver fire engines (randomly) also tcas idk

Well I think it will just remain a wish. IPACS certainly has other things to do. We'll see what the future brings. Maybe it will come one day 🤷👍🖖