Boring sometimes

• Hi Jetpack , Personally, Aerofly is so great but sometimes it gets boring and boring. I mean it’s not really yet alive. Mostly get sick of just flying alone without seeing other players nor talking to any Atc. Could you imagine the joy of flying and seeing other multiplayer taxiing, holding short, taking off, landing, going around and also ATC doing their wonderful jobs controlling traffic, giving others, executing orders, etc. it just so boring , landing planes, taking off , flying alone, doing same thing on and on as if I’m flying on mars. Developing other planes is good but it’s not really imperative if the simulation still lacks the basics which is Multiplayer and ATC. These 2 should be IPACS priorities before even bringing in more planes.

• Hi Jetpack , Personally, Aerofly is so great but sometimes it gets boring and boring. I mean it’s not really yet alive. Mostly get sick of just flying alone without seeing other players nor talking to any Atc. Could you imagine the joy of flying and seeing other multiplayer taxiing, holding short, taking off, landing, going around and also ATC doing their wonderful jobs controlling traffic, giving others, executing orders, etc. it just so boring , landing planes, taking off , flying alone, doing same thing on and on as if I’m flying on mars. Developing other planes is good but it’s not really imperative if the simulation still lacks the basics which is Multiplayer and ATC. These 2 should be IPACS priorities before even bringing in more planes.

However, you forget:

The people on the multiplayer server would just be a bunch of 9-year-olds flying in formations and crashing everywhere. Really not professional and a lot of moderation would need to occur. This really wouldn't be worth the devs' time in my honest opinion.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• However, you forget:

The people on the multiplayer server would just be a bunch of 9-year-olds flying in formations and crashing everywhere. Really not professional and a lot of moderation would need to occur. This really wouldn't be worth the devs' time in my honest opinion.

If other notable sims out there are doing it, I don’t see Aerofly as an exception. The Atc and multiplayer server should have strict rules and levels and should be moderated like infinite flight. To be honest, I left infinite flight for Aerofly because of its scenery, airplanes physics and cockpit interactions.

However, you forget:

• If other notable sims out there are doing it, I don’t see Aerofly as an exception.

In this case, do like me, switch to the other sim, in this case (MSFS) to find other interesting options, then see the pros and cons. And believe me, I know what I'm talking about, and in the end it's pretty funny, but I always end up coming back here. Look for mistakes...;)

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• In this case, do like me, switch to the other sim, in this case (MSFS) to find other interesting options, then see the pros and cons. And believe me, I know what I'm talking about, and in the end it's pretty funny, but I always end up coming back here. Look for mistakes...;)

Not false at all.

Otherwise, I see for Aerofly: ambiant sounds, rattle sounds in the cockpit when rolling, fake ATC radio.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• However, you forget:

They can make different servers depending on your points or flights hours just like infinite. Whereas there will be professional servers monitored by atc and they have power to remove players if they didn’t follow the rules just like infinite flight.

• Sorry but if you find this simulator boring you've come to the wrong place. Nobody forces you to do it. Find an action game. Or just change the simulator. 🤷🤦

I said personally. I’m talking for myself and not for you, meanwhile this was addressed to Jetpack or IPACS team and the last time I checked, you were not one of either 🤷🏾‍♂️