Why is there no Navigraph support yet?

• Go and play on the playground. I'm trying to draw attention here for the benefit of people. I'm trying to pioneer something that hasn't existed for years. If you don't want up-to-date data, you shouldn't subscribe to Navigraph anyway. Aren't you illiterate? Users who do not want to do this do not need to subscribe. separate subscription already navigraph. Are you so rude to interfere with something we're enjoying? Nothing will happen to you. If you don't want it, you can still not subscribe and fly with the old data. I already mentioned it in my article above. It's a matter that doesn't concern you. Why are you blocking us by writing to attract attention? If you don't want to fly professionally, go play on the playground, play in the sandbox, what are you doing in the 320 cockpit?

Man you look goofy, stop embarrassing yourself 💀

• Keep in mind that even a survey would only reach a certain group of participants. If we did a survey here in the forums with only a few hundred participants it's in no way a representative sample of all users. This is why users in the forums think that "all users" want this, because they only interact with people in the forum.

Yes, of course you are right again. There are only a few people who always ask the same questions on this topic.

• Are you really playing with a broken translation? Something that has nothing to do with what I said. I have never used such a simple swearing, little one. Come and learn Turkish. I'm sorry for you, the translation is corrupt. It has nothing to do with what I said. 😂😂😂

Idk man I’d trust google over your dumb ahh 😂 I ain’t gotta learn nothing. I’m American I speak English, learn English “😂😂😂”

• In my opinion, adding Navigraph support to Aerofly would solve this outdated airac problem once and for all. This way we would not depend on IPACS to have an updated database. IPACS should at least carry out a consultation with Navigraph to verify the necessary conditions for adding this support.

• Idk man I’d trust google over your dumb ahh 😂 I ain’t gotta learn nothing. I’m American I speak English, learn English “😂😂😂”

By320 lover Instead of saying "manual gear shifting" and "Playground" please use words correctly instead of embarassing yourself and others. Also stop being so accusatory and defensive. Not everyone wants what you want.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• In my opinion, adding Navigraph support to Aerofly would solve this outdated airac problem once and for all. This way we would not depend on IPACS to have an updated database. IPACS should at least carry out a consultation with Navigraph to verify the necessary conditions for adding this support.

It would be quite expensive but could be worth it. Keep in mind that IPACS is small and this modification may be too expensive, but I'd like to see it one day. Aerofly has expanded massively in the past few months with global scenery, new aircraft, and pushback. I feel like multiplayer, live weather, and navigraph may be a step too far from Aerofly FS's original ethos of causal flight.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• (An administrator has moved this P.C. FS4 post about the miss-match between current scenery and the older navigation data into the mobile section. These are not mobile device pictures! The fault is also present in mobile).

Chicago O'Hare runway 28L ILS 110.75 ident I-VQX displays the guidance for the removed 32R runway, ident I-IDN.

Is it 100% impossible for us to be made able to edit the navigation data for our own or shared use? (Notepad could do it for old MSFS 4 and 5). This is just as important as pretty scenery.

KORD 28L dialed in ILS 110.75 indicates for the disused 32R site far away to the right.

The 28L ILS frequency of 110.75 shows guidance for the site of the removed KORD 32R runway.

Edited once, last by Overloaded (March 7, 2024 at 2:59 PM).

• It would be quite expensive but could be worth it. Keep in mind that IPACS is small and this modification may be too expensive, but I'd like to see it one day. Aerofly has expanded massively in the past few months with global scenery, new aircraft, and pushback. I feel like multiplayer, live weather, and navigraph may be a step too far from Aerofly FS's original ethos of causal flight.

I think by adding Global scenery, they are set to move past the casual flying program and have paved way for the yearning for those advanced features