• I am very excited about the future updates of Aerofly, I guess the new way of business was a good and profitable thing for the ipacs team... I want to thank you for your magnificent work, sometimes we just ask and ask for more and more things, without realizing the great work that you do, despite being a small team, you make a superhuman effort, you sacrifice time and money for this wonderful project.... and on this day I want to thank you for how happy you make us 🙏🎉

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) May 3, 2024 at 8:47 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Tanks” to “Thanks”.
  • I am very excited about the future updates of Aerofly, I guess the new way of business was a good and profitable thing for the ipacs team... I want to thank you for your magnificent work, sometimes we just ask and ask for more and more things, without realizing the great work that you do, despite being a small team, you make a superhuman effort, you sacrifice time and money for this wonderful project.... and on this day I want to thank you for how happy you make us 🙏🎉

ahh yes Ipacs changed you tank to thanks and I thought you were leaving the community with that title lol

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini