• I have really high hopes for this platform! The graphics and performance are outstanding -- much better than anything else out there right now. I'm very much looking forward to see how this progresses.

A couple things on my 'wishlist':
    1. ATC (as already mentioned)
    2. New Region(s) - Texas (Austin area specifically, as that's where I live) and the Great Lakes (Michigan / Detroit area, as that's where I used to live).

A couple areas for improvement:
    When flying the Cessna 172, I noted that the plane seems to be a little more performant than in real life. Additionally, and this is probably my single biggest issue, the plane seems to maintain turn coordination all the time, without using rudder.

Keep up the good work!

• I have really high hopes for this platform! The graphics and performance are outstanding -- much better than anything else out there right now. I'm very much looking forward to see how this progresses.

2. New Region(s) - Texas (Austin area specifically, as that's where I live) and the Great Lakes (Michigan / Detroit area, as that's where I used to live).

When flying the Cessna 172, I noted that the plane seems to be a little more performant than in real life. Additionally, and this is probably my single biggest issue, the plane seems to maintain turn coordination all the time, without using rudder.

Keep up the good work!

I'm with your there. Although I no longer live in Texas I visit the Hill Country often and have lots of friends around Round Rock and Georgetown just North of Austin. I would flip for AFS2 scenery of that area of Texas. Orbx has stated they will start with the PNW as their DLC of choice but, with the new GeoConvert tool headed for the loading dock, anything is possible if we find just the right sort of cowboy.

Regards,

Ray

Keep up the good work!

Even if Texas doesn't come from IPACS or ORBX you will be able to make Texas yourself easily once the GeoConvert tool is released to the public. It will be far easier than you think to make your own high-quality photo scenery.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Even if Texas doesn't come from IPACS or ORBX you will be able to make Texas yourself easily once the GeoConvert tool is released to the public. It will be far easier than you think to make your own high-quality photo scenery.

A user making 'high-quality photo scenery of the entire state of Texas'. Woah, pardner. That is one tall order for anyone. Easy maybe, time consuming might be another thing to consider. That is about 5 normal sized states rolled into one.

But, it would certainly be a record.

Regards,
    Ray

• Megascenery had a Texas ortho offering. Maybe somebody could convince them that Aerofly is a worthwhile test market for some of their stuff.....

I purchased it centuries ago and forgot all about it until right this second. I bet it's still stored on one of my backup disks, along with California and Hawaii.....

http://www.megasceneryearth.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=768&category_id=147

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Megascenery had a Texas ortho offering. Maybe somebody could convince them that Aerofly is a worthwhile test market for some of their stuff.....

I purchased it centuries ago and forgot all about it until right this second. I bet it's still stored on one of my backup disks, along with California and Hawaii.....

http://www.megasceneryearth.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=768&category_id=147

MegaSceneryEarth has just introduced a 'high altitude' edition of their photoscenery for FSX/P3D. Arizona is the first state available and it is dirt cheap. Matter of fact it is free with any scenery purchase this month. I'm not sure how far down the list Texas falls but that may be something to look at for the really large areas.

Regards,

Ray

I have my home state and the surrounding states in their newest super high resolution v3. They are now delivered by USB key, a big improvement over the stack of DVDs.