Youtube Tutorials

• First of all let me agree to that request, I also love to follow YouTube tutorials but not everyone is a fan of that. For once you can't print it out and secondly everyone has a different background. For an experienced pilot that just wants to get into the new aircraft it's too slow and boring, for a beginner it's way to complicated. In text format you get to reread the last sentence or copy a word and paste it into google for more info. In the wiki we can also create cross-links to different topics.

In the past I've come across a website that combines both. It uses the text format as a fix reference but also has a video that covers the exact same content for those that don't want to read (like me). But to create a good video it takes a lot of preparation and even more time than writing the tutorials in text form.

So to summarize: I'm not turning down this request but for now we are busy enough to get it into text form. We can do YouTube videos after that but it's still quite a bit of work. The headquaters of IPACS will have to decide weather it's worth the time, sure, a good social media presence could be of interest as well.

• For once you can't print it out and secondly everyone has a different background. For an experienced pilot that just wants to get into the new aircraft it's too slow and boring, for a beginner it's way to complicated. In text format you get to reread the last sentence or copy a word and paste it into google for more info. In the wiki we can also create cross-links to different topics.

+1 For me personally YouTube tutorials are useless. By the time you finished watching it and want to do your first flight you already forgot everything that has been said. A YouTube video can be handy in addition to a text tutorial but that's about it: on their own they are useless. Imho.