Thanks for the updated program. No problems running it now.
Gave it a go for a level 14 tile selected, level 14 also selected to be generated by Geoconvert and zoom level 18. The output had some mask files, which Geoconvert usually only produces when your source image selection size doesn't match the FS2 tile size or transparency is used. Looking at the PNG files produced I see that there is a small strip across the top which has spilled over to another tile. It looks like the level 14 tile in AeroScenery and FS2 might be a slightly different size. Re-ran this using zoom level 19 with similar results, although I got less mask files. Used both Bing and Google with the same results.
Also tried running download, stitch, generate aid/tmc and geocovert all as part of the one selection. This combination of selections failed in ver 0.4, but ran perfectly in ver 0.5.
Ran AeroScenery for 12 level 13 tiles, zoom 17, Geoconvert level 13. Mask issues occurred again with level 13 tiles with a proportionally larger strip spilling across to the tile above, resulting is extra files and mask files. With 12 grids selected AeroScenery kicks off 12 Geoconvert sessions at the same time. This maxed out the CPU and stopped all other activity. All sessions finished without issue though. If a batch session could be implemented in a future update, it would allow the PC to function normally while the process is running. When copying the result ttc files across to FS2 I notice that were some duplicate files created. For instance grid 1 and grid 2 both had a file with the same name, although the content was different. The grid 1 naming convention was used for one of the tiles in the grid 2 folder. The grid 2 file with the grid one name was one of those files with just a strip across the bottom, so seems to be a mask issue.
Loved the ability to select the different map view types. I did get myself confused when I was able to display google on the maps but had Bing selected on the extract.