• The game gets boring having to fly the same routes, because of limited liveries. On top of that I can't fly from most of the airports and countries where these liveries are based at, because they don’t have parking spots or gates. I think the devs should add a feature where you are able to spawn at any airport cold and dark without parking spots.

Agreed with the limited liveries remark and being able to spawn anywhere with cold-and-dark capability would be nice. I've been flying long haul from Minneapolis (not 3D- DELTA HAS 5 LIVERIES BUT HUBS SUCH AS KMSP AND KATL DON'T EXIST, ONE NORTHWEST LIVERY TOO) and it detracts from the realism to have to spawn on a runway, shut down the aircraft, then start up again and then program the FMS.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• The game gets boring having to fly the same routes, because of limited liveries. On top of that I can't fly from most of the airports and countries where these liveries are based at, because they don’t have parking spots or gates. I think the devs should add a feature where you are able to spawn at any airport cold and dark without parking spots.

Really sucks especially for the a320 in the US having very little liveries to choose from even though there are quite a range of CFM56 operators

• Really sucks especially for the a320 in the US having very little liveries to choose from even though there are quite a range of CFM56 operators

Yeah man it does suck I’d like to see the IAE so we can get jetblue spirit American United and more. I also don’t understand why KFLL is 3d and doesn’t have parking spots because I recently moved to Florida from Boston and it’s very close so it would be nice to do flight from cold and dark

• Yeah man it does suck I’d like to see the IAE so we can get jetblue spirit American United and more. I also don’t understand why KFLL is 3d and doesn’t have parking spots because I recently moved to Florida from Boston and it’s very close so it would be nice to do flight from cold and dark

Same with KMSP. I've lived here for half the year for the past decade and would like to park and fly from there. Since many airlines fly there and its terminal and runway layout are weird (and it is close to Denver, Chicago, and Milwaukee- all of which are 3D) I'd like to see it in the sim and have been asking for a while.

-Thekingbuji333

• The Delta 747 livery is also odd since the blue is a bit too dark and doesn’t reflect well- the fuselage also looks quite blurry. New sounds would be nice too since these unrealistic ones date back to FS2.

Also, since Corsair, new Lufthansa, and Air China liveries were added, I’d like to see the following:

-Delta livery rework (better colours and fixed logo on right side)

-KLM livery rework (new wavy cheatline, decorated winglets and engine cowlings)

-Qantas “New Roo” livery would increase routes.

A CF6 A330 with said liveries would help to increase areas to realistically fly in and CF6 sounds could be transferred to the B747 as well.

-Thekingbuji333

• the 747--400 didn't have the new roo

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• Also, a Qantas Dash-8 Q400 and (QLK and Jestar) A320 would be nice to see as well as a Qantas B737 Classic. These aircraft all served with Australian airlines and Air New Zealand is included on multiple aircraft, so it would be nice to have more liveries from that part of the world (which has 3D buildings). I'd love to fly more in Australia but it is limiting due to the presence of only one Australian livery, that being the Qantas A380.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Can more Aussie liveries be added since most major and regional airports in the country are 3D now?

-Thekingbuji333

• Would you like to see Aerofly add these liveries to the 737-900/MAX 9? 41

The result is only visible to the participants.

Add Southwest, Ryanair, and American Airlines Liveries to the 737-900 or 737 MAX 9

Hear me out.

Obviously Southwest, Ryanair, and American do not fly the 737-900 and 737 MAX 9 in real life. There are only a few "unrealistic" liveries in Aerofly that have either been intentionally added or added by mistake (Air New Zealand Q400 for example).

However, I would like to see the developers add these 3 liveries to the 737-900 and/or 737 MAX 9. They are the largest Boeing 737 operators and it would be a shame not to have these liveries on Aerofly's fantastic 737-900/MAX 9. To me, it feels like a waste not being able to fully take advantage of Aerofly's large United States and Europe regions with these massive operators. They would unlock a multitude of real routes we could fly.

I do not believe the developers have said anything about adding the 737-800 or the MAX 8 in the near future, so as a more simple solution, wouldn't it make sense to add these 3 liveries onto the 737-900 and/or MAX 9?

What are your thoughts?

Edited once, last by Flyish (April 7, 2024 at 8:15 AM).

• We limit the liveries to those that actually exist in the real world. None of the airlines that you mentioned flies the 737 MAX 9 or -900ER.

For "Real world,"

May I please know if a Qantas livery will be made for the B747 and if the A320 will have Jetstar and Qantaslink liveries and if the Q400 will have a Qantaslink (Network Aviation) livery? Also, will the KLM B747 be improved with winglet logos and logos on the engine cowlings? Right now, it doesn't look realistic without those small details.

Please let me know if these liveries can be made. Especially for Australia, those liveries would be nice to see since it would make flying smaller planes there more realistic instead of having to substitute a Qantas livery for a Turkish Airlines one, for example.

-Thekingbuji333