• I just bought the new Aerofly fs global version, it is wonderful, the new boeing 737 is by far the best plane of all the mobile simulators, it has wonderful textures, functional systems, delicious engine sounds... congratulations ipacs valio team worth the wait I love the global landscape, the new HD airports in New Zealand, Brazil, Dubai, Japan

I would love to suggest some new things, for example we now have global and it is necessary for the immersive experience when we take a flight, new airline designs for example, Iberia, eurowings, vueling, Spirit, frontier, rynair, Aeroméxico, Gol, jetblue, tuifly, norwegian, air europa, southwest, copa airlines etc. The sounds of the 737-900 are the best in the history of mobile simulators, I hope they add those real sounds to the legendary airplanes like the A320, 777, 747, etc. that will keep us flying day and night, a realistic sound is everything in a simulator more HD airports, I hope you add more airports with buildings, especially in Latin America, please, could you add new HD airports in each monthly update or every two months thank you for such excellent work ipacs team this new simulator is wonderful

• Dude has a point. Sure these are liveries that can be added later on, if this is really the case that this is the last aerofly release we will see for a while, and this is the one that just gets updates rather than a new app for 2025.
    Secondly, those liveries.

Frontier, Spirit, Wizz: all manageable, A320s, work fine.
    The Iberia one is on a NEO

The TUI is a 767-300 if you didn’t realise, and we don’t have that or the 757 yet so i don’t know what you plan to have a TUI livery for 😂

Southwest only operate 737-700s and -800s, and Ryanair only use the -800s (i think they’re called -8200s for some reason) as well as the MAX 8. Again, like if we were to get the A350/A330 or 787-9 or -8 and IPACS ever made it clear that they were going to start developing other variants of existing aerofly craft, sure they could add a 737-800 or -700.

• I just bought the new Aerofly fs global version, it is wonderful, the new boeing 737 is by far the best plane of all the mobile simulators, it has wonderful textures, functional systems, delicious engine sounds... congratulations ipacs valio team worth the wait I love the global landscape, the new HD airports in New Zealand, Brazil, Dubai, Japan

I would love to suggest some new things, for example we now have global and it is necessary for the immersive experience when we take a flight, new airline designs for example, Iberia, eurowings, vueling, Spirit, frontier, rynair, Aeroméxico, Gol, jetblue, tuifly, norwegian, air europa, southwest, copa airlines etc. The sounds of the 737-900 are the best in the history of mobile simulators, I hope they add those real sounds to the legendary airplanes like the A320, 777, 747, etc. that will keep us flying day and night, a realistic sound is everything in a simulator more HD airports, I hope you add more airports with buildings, especially in Latin America, please, could you add new HD airports in each monthly update or every two months thank you for such excellent work ipacs team this new simulator is wonderful

Exactly, the painting by Ukraine International airlines and Aeroflot for the 737-900ER would also be cool, and for the 737 Max 9 the painting by Aeroméxico and FlyDubai

• Dude has a point. Sure these are liveries that can be added later on, if this is really the case that this is the last aerofly release we will see for a while, and this is the one that just gets updates rather than a new app for 2025.

The TUI is a 767-300 if you didn’t realise, and we don’t have that or the 757 yet so i don’t know what you plan to have a TUI livery for 😂

Southwest only operate 737-700s and -800s, and Ryanair only use the -800s (i think they’re called -8200s for some reason) as well as the MAX 8. Again, like if we were to get the A350/A330 or 787-9 or -8 and IPACS ever made it clear that they were going to start developing other variants of existing aerofly craft, sure they could add a 737-800 or -700.

8-200 is their 737 Max 8, it is called that because of the increased capacity for 200 passengers, it is a modified version with extra emergency exits and a smaller galley

If you are specific about the airplane types you should be actually right but you aren’t.

Wizz Air doesn’t have any CFM A320s (A320-214).

Spirit doesn’t have any CFM A320s.

Iberia has CFM A320s.

Seems like, you are American.

• If you are specific about the airplane types you should be actually right but you aren’t.

Wizz Air doesn’t have any CFM A320s (A320-214).

Spirit doesn’t have any CFM A320s.

Iberia has CFM A320s.

Seems like, you are American.

uh okay. hate to break it to you, but i aint from that side of the pond. also appreciate you relaxing on the sarcasm a bit.

thanks

• I love the way you just tried to guess which part of the world I’m from simply because I don’t know the exact specs of every singe airline’s A320s. And failed. Wouldn’t advise trying again. But props to you for trying to make a joke out of it. Sadly, you’re the only one laughing.

• I love the way you just tried to guess which part of the world I’m from simply because I don’t know the exact specs of every singe airline’s A320s. And failed. Wouldn’t advise trying again. But props to you for trying to make a joke out of it. Sadly, you’re the only one laughing.

CFM vs. IAE- Who cares? A lot of the A320s in the game are actually IAE powered! (ex. British Airways, Avianca)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

A330-300 would be cool

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs

I'm a fan of AeroMexico. This company's livery on the Aerofly would be fantastic. The other paintings you suggested would also look great on Aerofly planes.

Sir Southwest doesn’t have a 737-900