More planes

• Darkside421 January 31, 2024 at 5:55 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Mr planes” to “More planes”.
  • I think it is not very realistic to ask for more planes. What this flightsim lacks is the feeling of being there. So I hope IPACS will focus on things like moving traffic, v-speed callouts, cabin announcements, rumbling sound and vibrating panels during takeoff and touchdown and of course changing weather during time and contrails. Now it's boring once you reach cruise altitude. The good thing of AS4 is that it runs without stutters and the realistic landscapes when flying at altitude.

• I think it is not very realistic to ask for more planes. What this flightsim lacks is the feeling of being there. So I hope IPACS will focus on things like moving traffic, v-speed callouts, cabin announcements, rumbling sound and vibrating panels during takeoff and touchdown and of course changing weather during time and contrails. Now it's boring once you reach cruise altitude. The good thing of AS4 is that it runs without stutters and the realistic landscapes when flying at altitude.

Yea, you right and last but not the least is Multiplayer and Atc. Then this Sim is game.

• A few days ago I tried the other flightsim i have on my pc. Didn't use it for a while. It took ages to start, then an error caused another startup. After finals at destination it crashed. So I made the same flight with FS4. After setting up the flight AFS4 just did what it is supposed to do. Once some of the above mentioned improvements will be included it will be the ideal flightsim. For me at least.

I agree in part with what you say

Regarding aircraft, to save time they could make variants of existing aircraft, such as the 777-200LR, 747-8, 787-8, ETC.

IT'S NOT THAT I'M ASKING FOR THOSE PLANES.

Mr. Jet-Pack (IPACS) He had said that it made it easier for them to develop new aircraft.

What you say about weather, vibration effects, etc etc, is very good.

• Asking for more planes, well, let's leave that in charge of the developers, it would be very excellent for the wake to be in altitude, cruising, rain, clouds in real time, and things like that little by little.

Already the plane that is about to leave which is the Boeing 737Max9 they have not yet said anything about its departure, since I imagine that they were delayed by the door problem Already the plane that is about to leave which is the Boeing 737Max9 they have not yet said anything about its departure, since I imagine that they were delayed by the problem of the emergency door. 😂 But what I do ask of Jet-Pack (IPACS) es que cuando lancen el Max 9 venga con la Librea de Copa Airlines.

• Lets just agree on one thing.

“The Boeing 757-200” Not the 300 variant cuz thats way too long of an aircraft. But only the 200. Why? Cuz its cool, fast, loud, big engines, and again cool. Who agrees with me?

The -300 is more interesting to fly though (with PW2000s). It's nose-up tendencies and reduced turning radius make it more challenging. I'd personally like to see an A330-300 with CF6 engines.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333