Parking Positions Update

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Hello,

I just noticed that YBBN received new parking positions, so I'd like to know:

Can YBCG and LSGG have new parking positions which enable pushback? At the moment, there are stands which don't exist in real life at LSGG and no parking at all at YBCG. At LSGG, some gates in the main terminal would be appreciated (long building) and any gates at YBCG.

I also didn't remember to look- does YBBN have STARS for the new runway now?

I forgot to screenshot LSGG when writing this but it's easy to see how lacking in parking positions the airport is. If these airports have positions added, I'd be extremely grateful.

I'd like to know since I don't want to be repetitive with this as I'd imagine spaces would be fairly easy to add.

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 2 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (February 22, 2024 at 5:01 AM).

• With FS4 and FSmobil I can park an aircraft at any free location and always switch on PushBack there (regardless of whether this would actually be possible at that location).

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• With FS4 and FSmobil I can park an aircraft at any free location and always switch on PushBack there (regardless of whether this would actually be possible at that location).

What? Please elaborate further. I recently requested a similar thing. Is this an update? (Screenshots appreciated) -Is cold-and-dark starting possible?

-Thekingbuji333

• Pushback on the Atlantic at position 0.00 0.00:

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

• That looks like a bug, what did you select in the menu to get there?

Hello Jan,

unfortunately I don't know what exactly you want to know?:(

I can manually place any aircraft anywhere in the world on GND, as long as the place is level enough that the aircraft doesn't fall over and there are no collision obstacles there. I constantly use this option when creating scenery to determine precise positions.:) And when an aircraft suitable for pushback is on the ground, the buttons for pushback appear in FS 4 as well as in FS 2023.:Daumen hoch:I also hope that these opportunities continue.🙏

It would be ideal if I could also manually select c&d at any point on aircraft with c&d.🤓

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

• Hi official, I would like to report an old issue to you. In the Dubai area, high-definition landmarks are starting to have old problems again. The square tower is directly covered, and the Harry Potter Tower has only two floors exposed from the spire, with the rest covered with blocks. There are also other issues, except for the sailboat hotel, where the remaining high-definition landmarks have such problems. I hope the official can make timely modifications

• That looks like a bug, what did you select in the menu to get there? (Official response which unfortunately did not address the topic of the thread itself)

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Again, I'd like to ask because the app is getting updated often: Can these positions be added? Without it, these two HD airports are useless. I don't think this is very hard to add so I'd like to ask you if it can be done over-the-air or through an update in the next two weeks.

-Thekingbuji333

• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Again, I'd like to ask because the app is getting updated often: Can these positions be added? Without it, these two HD airports are useless. I don't think this is very hard to add so I'd like to ask you if it can be done over-the-air or through an update in the next two weeks.

Last time I checked there were parking positions with pushback at Singapore and Hong Kong. Perhaps you need to somehow clear your cache to refresh the data that you still have on your device?

• By the same occasion Jet-Pack (IPACS) , I would like to take this opportunity to remind you if it is also possible to generate this LFSB airport in 3D with pushback spaces, because the current one is obsolete, that's the least we can say.

This would be greatly appreciated! :) THANKS

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Last time I checked there were parking positions with pushback at Singapore and Hong Kong. Perhaps you need to somehow clear your cache to refresh the data that you still have on your device?

Sorry: As seen earlier in the thread, I was asking if parking positions could be added at Geneva and the Gold Coast.

-Thekingbuji333

• By the same occasion Jet-Pack (IPACS) , I would like to take this opportunity to remind you if it is also possible to generate this LFSB airport in 3D with pushback spaces, because the current one is obsolete, that's the least we can say.

This would be greatly appreciated! :) THANKS

Bâle is in 3D, isn't it?

I'd like Gold Coast to have pushback at the Qantas gates and in Geneva for pushback at the main terminal in several places so I can use puchback and realistically operate.

-Thekingbuji333

• Bâle is in 3D, isn't it?

I'd like Gold Coast to have pushback at the Qantas gates and in Geneva for pushback at the main terminal in several places so I can use puchback and realistically operate.

Indeed, Basel as a whole is quite successful!

But the airport needs to be modeled and generated like those in Australia or others which have been very well done and without forgetting the texture of the terrain. An example in pictures of that of FranceVFR.

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• Indeed, Basel as a whole is quite successful!

But the airport needs to be modeled and generated like those in Australia or others which have been very well done and without forgetting the texture of the terrain. An example in pictures of that of FranceVFR.

But LSGG only has two parking positions on aprons where pushback is not possible. Again, stands at the satellite and regular terminal would be nice. I fly there all the time in the sim so it would be easier.

-Thekingbuji333