Can airbus get some love

• Airbus hasn't gotten any new aircraft in the sim and previous versions, it seems to be only Boeing getting all the attention while airbus is pushed to the side. I think the aerofly community would like to see a new Airbus wide body aircraft like the A350 or A330 for us to sore through the skies on aerofly

• Airbus hasn't gotten any new aircraft in the sim and previous versions, it seems to be only Boeing getting all the attention while airbus is pushed to the side. I think the aerofly community would like to see a new Airbus wide body aircraft like the A350 or A330 for us to sore through the skies on aerofly

A330 would be the greatest thing to happen to the sim in my opinion. It's been far too long since an Airbus was added. The last one came in FS2 over six years ago.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• A330 would be the greatest thing to happen to the sim in my opinion. It's been far too long since an Airbus was added. The last one came in FS2 over six years ago.

yeah man the a330 would be fantastic right now, I was quite disappointed when xplane came out with their a330 on mobile becuase it wasn’t pleasing at all in terms of quality but the aircraft sounds amazing. It looked like they slapped sum together and gave us the update, I know aerofly could do much better but there are issues that need imminent fixing before adding other aircraft.

• The A330 of X-Plane is what I recently canceled to switch for.

And the fact that X-Plane on Mac is not really mastered as user interface, cockpit handling (prehistoric old fashion way), full screen mode, etc. But, there's a big wow effect about the rain, animated road/train traffic, airport ambiance, seasons, etc.

All we need is that IPACS shows how an A330 should be!

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• The A320 has received a lot of development time in the past and it was time that the Boeing fleet got some attention as well. Going forward we plan on adding new aircraft of course but it's not yet decided which ones. Could be Airbus, could be Boeing, could be something else, all of the above or something else you don't expect. Who knows xD

Regards,

Jan

• The A320 has received a lot of development time in the past and it was time that the Boeing fleet got some attention as well. Going forward we plan on adding new aircraft of course but it's not yet decided which ones. Could be Airbus, could be Boeing, could be something else, all of the above or something else you don't expect. Who knows xD

For me a B777X or an A350 would be enough xD

• Frankly the A320 is by far to most detailed aircraft in the sim, the system depth succeeding of any other airliners. Maybe IPACS can modify some pre-existing systems on the 320 for any other future Airbus aircrafts.

They should focus on giving realistic sounds to the a320 engine, the modeling is incredibly beautiful but with those engine sounds the flying experience is not complete, since they launched the 737 it is the only plane that I fly along with the 737 max and the 787 They are the only Aerofly planes with realistic engine sounds. The A320, 380, 777 and 747 should get updates with better engine sounds.

• They should focus on giving realistic sounds to the a320 engine, the modeling is incredibly beautiful but with those engine sounds the flying experience is not complete, since they launched the 737 it is the only plane that I fly along with the 737 max and the 787 They are the only Aerofly planes with realistic engine sounds. The A320, 380, 777 and 747 should get updates with better engine sounds.

The "engine roar" can be heard at level cruise in all of these aircraft when it is much more of a "wooshing" sound of the wind meeting the cockpit windows instead of hearing the engines. They are actually far quieter during the cruise.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333