Brakes implemented on rudder

• Ever thought about implementing the brakes on the rudder? it would be a great addition because, when you’re using small runways and need all the runway you can’t spool while holding the brake without rolling. there’s no way to really do that unless you use the parking brake which to my knowledge isn’t realistic.

• use max autobrakes and hold down throttle bar to max 100%.

If aerofly have to implement rudder breaks i think you need to lower your camera and touch both rudders at same time. And while applying breaks if you have to do anything else with the cockpit ( turning on lights/disengaging autopilot moving camera angle etc ) you need to remove your one finger from rudder which will obviously slide aircraft to one direction. And if somehow you are able to use third finger to do something like this which i think most of people use two fingers in gaming specially while holding device horizontally It wont be possible for them to just use rudder with two fingers while landing.

your idea is good perhaps aerofly can add specific button which you can use while landing to apply rudder breaks.

Aeroflyer:!:
    100000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• use max autobrakes and hold down throttle bar to max 100%.

If aerofly have to implement rudder breaks i think you need to lower your camera and touch both rudders at same time. And while applying breaks if you have to do anything else with the cockpit ( turning on lights/disengaging autopilot moving camera angle etc ) you need to remove your one finger from rudder which will obviously slide aircraft to one direction. And if somehow you are able to use third finger to do something like this which i think most of people use two fingers in gaming specially while holding device horizontally It wont be possible for them to just use rudder with two fingers while landing.

your idea is good perhaps aerofly can add specific button which you can use while landing to apply rudder breaks.

I think you might of misunderstood what I meant:D I meant when your taking off on a small runway you cant hold the breaks to spool up without rolling because it's implemented in the throttle or unless you use the parking break which isn’t realistic so it would be better if it was implemented in the rudder instead.

• Bigdflyz February 28, 2024 at 5:34 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Brakes in rudder” to “Breaks implemented on rudder”.
  • Jet-Pack (IPACS) February 28, 2024 at 10:31 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Breaks implemented on rudder” to “Brakes implemented on rudder”.
  • I think you might of misunderstood what I meant:D I meant when your taking off on a small runway you cant hold the breaks to spool up without rolling because it's implemented (combined with) in the throttle or unless you use the parking break which isn’t realistic so it would be better if it was implemented in the rudder instead.

See videos of KSNA takeoff: the aircraft holds its pedal brakes during the spoolup. I'd very much like to see this implemented.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• See videos of KSNA takeoff: the aircraft holds its pedal brakes during the spoolup. I'd very much like to see this implemented.

Yes even tho infinite flight is absolutely poop there are a couple features in their sim that would be a great addition to aerofly for example the feature of reducing the fps to 10 during cruise or when you’re not actively touching the device it automatically turns on which consumes less power from the device and also the breaks feature on the rudder.