Add Southwest, Ryanair, and American Airlines Liveries to the 737-900 or 737 MAX 9

• Would you like to see Aerofly add these liveries to the 737-900/MAX 9? 40

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hear me out.

Obviously Southwest, Ryanair, and American do not fly the 737-900 and 737 MAX 9 in real life. There are only a few "unrealistic" liveries in Aerofly that have either been intentionally added or added by mistake (Air New Zealand Q400 for example).

However, I would like to see the developers add these 3 liveries to the 737-900 and/or 737 MAX 9. They are the largest Boeing 737 operators and it would be a shame not to have these liveries on Aerofly's fantastic 737-900/MAX 9. To me, it feels like a waste not being able to fully take advantage of Aerofly's large United States and Europe regions with these massive operators. They would unlock a multitude of real routes we could fly.

I do not believe the developers have said anything about adding the 737-800 or the MAX 8 in the near future, so as a more simple solution, wouldn't it make sense to add these 3 liveries onto the 737-900 and/or MAX 9?

What are your thoughts?

Edited once, last by Flyish (April 7, 2024 at 8:15 AM).

• We limit the liveries to those that actually exist in the real world. None of the airlines that you mentioned flies the 737 MAX 9 or -900ER.

But Air New Zealand never flew the Q400 and it was added to Aerofly a few months ago.

I’m sure the community wouldn’t mind having a few “fake” liveries since these airlines are so large?

• We limit the liveries to those that actually exist in the real world. None of the airlines that you mentioned flies the 737 MAX 9 or -900ER.

For "Real world,"

May I please know if a Qantas livery will be made for the B747 and if the A320 will have Jetstar and Qantaslink liveries and if the Q400 will have a Qantaslink (Network Aviation) livery? Also, will the KLM B747 be improved with winglet logos and logos on the engine cowlings? Right now, it doesn't look realistic without those small details.

Please let me know if these liveries can be made. Especially for Australia, those liveries would be nice to see since it would make flying smaller planes there more realistic instead of having to substitute a Qantas livery for a Turkish Airlines one, for example.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Yes, perhaps we should remove the fake Q400 repaint to be more consistent. It was made by one of the designers for fun and wasn't actually supposed to be released.

But it still is good: I enjoy using it to fly in Australia at the moment for Qantaslink. The Q400 doesn't have many liveries of current operators though, such as Porter, Qantaslink, Luxair, Ethiopian, ANA, and more.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 2 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (April 7, 2024 at 8:52 PM).

• New
    • Official Post

For "Real world,"

May I please know if a Qantas livery will be made for the B747 and if the A320 will have Jetstar and Qantaslink liveries and if the Q400 will have a Qantaslink (Network Aviation) livery? Also, will the KLM B747 be improved with winglet logos and logos on the engine cowlings? Right now, it doesn't look realistic without those small details.

Please let me know if these liveries can be made. Especially for Australia, those liveries would be nice to see since it would make flying smaller planes there more realistic instead of having to substitute a Qantas livery for a Turkish Airlines one, for example.

We're working on adding a lot of new liveries of different aircraft but I don't know which liveries are currently being worked on and for which aircraft. So more liveries are coming, I don't know which ones.

• We're working on adding a lot of new liveries of different aircraft but I don't know which liveries are currently being worked on and for which aircraft. So more liveries are coming, I don't know which ones.

Great to know! I'd love to see my requests implemented but any livery is a good one! By the way, on the new Corasair B747 F-GTUI, the text on the nose landing gear doors is upside-down. It should look like this:

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (April 7, 2024 at 8:51 PM).

• And also, the KLM B747 should have text like this:

Right now, the wing is completely blank and it's somewhat bothersome considering the significance of the livery. It is the first livery to be shown on the aircraft selection menu ("flagship livery:" Like the Lufthansa A320 or the ANA B787)

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (April 7, 2024 at 8:51 PM).

• Yes, perhaps we should remove the fake Q400 repaint to be more consistent. It was made by one of the designers for fun and wasn't actually supposed to be released.

There are other liveries in Aerofly that never existed in real life:

- Cathay Pacific A320
    - American West 737-500
    - Delta 737-500
    - Sun Country 737-500
    - Southwest "California One" 737-500

Why were these added to Aerofly if they never existed? Most notably here, there are many 737-500 liveries that never existed. Could this not apply to allowing the Southwest, Ryanair, and American liveries on the 737-900 or MAX 9?

Let your designers have fun and give us these major operators. It feels like a massive waste not to be able to fly them on Aerofly's amazing new 737s.

Unless of course, you do plan to add the 737 MAX 8 or -800 in the near future. Otherwise adding these "fake" liveries to the -900 and MAX 9 can serve as a solution in the short term.

• The B737-500 is extremely similar to the -300 which those airlines flew.

-Thekingbuji333

• IPACS Liveries ''rules'' can be broken on players demand. As most of us like to have liveries on aircrafts that dont exist in real life so as far as i think ipacs should consider our suggestions. After all in every business/game, consumers/players are the most important part

Aeroflyer:!:
    150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator