• I want to buy this game but problem is that there is no tutorial. I have watched videos of aero fly global but when I am taking off from one airport to another destination, my plane don't reached to the destination. I don't know what is the issue . Can any one make a good tutorial from cold start to end.

• So what does actually happen? An aircraft taking off from one airport to another destination not reaching said destination is rather vague. Does is suddenly fall out of sky, does the engine quit, are you flying on copilot which seems to be not working etc.

• Okay I will tell you in detail whenever I take off from the airport I switch on AP mode( auto pilot) but my plane does not climb to its position automatically, I have to tilt my mobile to climb it to that height .. secondly my flight does not travel accordingly to the flight plan as I have input details in mcdu . Either I m putting wrong in mcdu or I don't know what is wrong going.

I really want to purchase game but If I don't know how to fly so what is use . Please help me how do I fly??

• Post by arpit99.jain (April 7, 2024 at 4:11 PM).

This post was deleted by the author themselves (April 7, 2024 at 4:12 PM).
  • I want to buy this game but problem is that there is no tutorial. I have watched videos of aero fly global but when I am taking off from one airport to another destination, my plane don't reached to the destination. I don't know what is the issue . Can any one make a good tutorial from cold start to end.

You are probably making mistakes in operating the aircraft. For this reason you cannot reach your destination.

• New
    • Official Post

Aerofly FS specific tutorials can be found here:

Tutorials | Aerofly FS

If you want to press one button and then forget about it you should use the copilot interface which will manage the aircraft systems including the autopilot for you:

Copilot | Aerofly FS

If you want to press buttons in the cockpit and actually use the individual autopilot of each airplane you have to manage it all by yourself. We explain many of the autopilots in our tutorials for the autopilots and the tutorials for each aircraft.

Please tell us which aircraft you are using.

• Thanks for the information. I am using airbus 320 . Do you have video of your tutorial. I can easily learn from it?

• New
    • Official Post

The tutorials on our website go into great depth and contain the most condense information. In general all of our aircraft behave pretty much identical to the real thing. So if you find official videos from Airbus for example or training videos you can also use them as guidelines on how to operate the autopilot in Aerofly FS.

But we also have German video tutorials on YouTube, here is the full playlist link:

Aerofly FS Tutorials

And here is an introduction tutorial for the A320 autopilot specifically.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• New
    • Official Post

I would recommend just removing the departure from KSFO or manually adding one of the waypoints along the departure route to the flight plan so that the departure route stops at that waypoint.

If the route is not drawn as a continuous line this can have several reasons: Either the procedure is coded as manual segments, in which case you need to manually change to heading mode or if you used the MCDU to enter the route you need to remove all discontinuities from the route.

• I have removed departure part but still there is no continuation of line .. so now I have to program into mcdu??

I would recommend just removing the departure from KSFO or manually adding one of the waypoints along the departure route to the flight plan so that the departure route stops at that waypoint.

If the route is not drawn as a continuous line this can have several reasons: Either the procedure is coded as manual segments, in which case you need to manually change to heading mode or if you used the MCDU to enter the route you need to remove all discontinuities from the route

• One more thing In this I haven't put anything ARR because if I inset point the line does not meet.

So this is correct or not??

ARR is just STAR (Standard Terminal Arrival, a pre-programmed route for arriving to the airport). You need to find the most suitable ARR depending on your arrival direction and runway. Sometimes the ARR does not connect to the APP, which is fine (irl you get ATC vectors between the two). In Aerofly the plane will automatically navigate from the end of ARR to the start of APP(shown in photo)

• I am putting points in Dep , ARR , APP but when I am flying from origin to end , the flight( auto pilot) control till DEP point after that it does not fly to the destination and then i have to see manually from navigation where my flight is . So , in that case what should I do??

• I am putting points in Dep , ARR , APP but when I am flying from origin to end , the flight( auto pilot) control till DEP point after that it does not fly to the destination and then i have to see manually from navigation where my flight is . So , in that case what should I do??

In your fmc there should be a discontinuity to be shown. But I don’t know if you can find that. It’s on the route page between the waypoints. Clear that and you’ll be fine. Good luck. But please watch a few YouTube tutorials about ifr flying the a320. It doesn’t even have to be aerofly since the a320 is so advanced that also pc flightsimulator tutorials can help:)