Two cockpit versions for the AFS Boeing 737-700 and 800 when launched

• Hello IPACS Team, how are you? I hope so! I want to make a request to you when you launch the Boeing 737-700 and 800 in a future update: When you launch the two aircraft (B737-700 and 800) bring with them both versions of the cockpit. Below you will find the photos.... I HOPE THIS UPDATE COMES SOON

• Hello IPACS Team, how are you? I hope so! I want to make a request to you when you launch the Boeing 737-700 and 800 in a future update: When you launch the two aircraft (B737-700 and 800) bring with them both versions of the cockpit. Below you will find the photos.... I HOPE THIS UPDATE COMES SOON

They wont do the 700 and 800 most likely

Best,

War

Aerofly Global (IOS) Iphone 12 Mini

• New
    • Official Post

Modeling the second autopilot panel would take a lot of time and I'd rather see the time spent on a new aircraft to be honest. This is something that addon developers would add because each aircraft costs as much as our whole sim.

And to correct the second guy: please don't assume things. Why shouldn't we add the shorter versions at some point? Shortening the fuselage and adding new repaints is not as big of a deal as building a new airplane from scratch.

Regards,

Jan

• Modeling the second autopilot panel would take a lot of time and I'd rather see the time spent on a new aircraft to be honest. This is something that addon developers would add because each aircraft costs as much as our whole sim.

And to correct the second guy: please don't assume things. Why shouldn't we add the shorter versions at some point? Shortening the fuselage and adding new repaints is not as big of a deal as building a new airplane from scratch.

The second autopilot system isn't as common anyway.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• Modeling the second autopilot panel would take a lot of time and I'd rather see the time spent on a new aircraft to be honest. This is something that addon developers would add because each aircraft costs as much as our whole sim.

So, it's like I said. If you launch the B737-700 and 800 one day, a future update could add both versions of the cockpit.

NOTE: if you want too

• Or he could add options to where we can add split skimitars and cockpit options for both 737’s in the FMC like both of my PMDG 737-700 and PMDG 737-800 cause in both of my PMDG 737s theres an option to where i can add the split skimitars and change the cockpit instruments from new to retro In Both of my PMDG 737s. Maybe he can implement it into one of the 737’s FMCs

GEO AVIATION

• Post by Geo001YT (May 8, 2024 at 10:09 PM).

This post was deleted by the author themselves (May 9, 2024 at 3:05 AM).